The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disgaea! Rock on

finished playing the game in DS... i'm now working on unlocking characters and classes... and watching the anime...

I have pleinair! WTF!! DomoDomoDomo

[Image: 1182971203640.jpg]
watching valkyria chronicles slightly out of boredom more out of curiosity
K-On!

From Wikipedia:
Quote:K-On!'s story revolves around four Japanese high school girls who join their school's light music club to try to save it from being abolished. However, they are the only members of the club, and at first Yui Hirasawa has no experience playing musical instruments or reading sheet music.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ETuYUrOXLRE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ETuYUrOXLRE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

^Favorite part so far
aalso found this axis powers hetalia its funny in its own way XX
The Sky Crawlers. WWII dogfights have never been this awesome.
(05-18-2009, 10:51 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The Sky Crawlers. WWII dogfights have never been this awesome.

I didn't know someone already subbed it O_O Who were the subbers?
Right now, i'm on the sixth episode of Toshokan Sensō. A short series set in an alternate-reality version of Japan in which libraries rebel against the government's censoring of sensitive media by creating their own private armies. One minute these librarians are inventorying and cataloging books, the next they're engaged in shootouts against the government's troops.

Bloody marvelous! Big grin

@BD
IIRC, it was gg-THORA.
Having no cable access [Life sucks, Luckily some things in life help in making it feel like it sucks less], Local TV still has a few perks.

I'm currently watching Toradora! on TV5. It runs from monday to thursday.
I like how the story started and for 4 days, how the story's been going, making me look forward to the next episode. I 'kind of' like its dub.

Shows like this make me feel lazy to look for a job.

25 episodes, 4/5 rating. Ok... Wrong thread.
(05-20-2009, 11:15 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, i'm on the sixth episode of Toshokan Sensō. A short series set in an alternate-reality version of Japan in which libraries rebel against the government's censoring of sensitive media by creating their own private armies. One minute these librarians are inventorying and cataloging books, the next they're engaged in shootouts against the government's troops.

Bloody marvelous! Big grin

@BD
IIRC, it was gg-THORA.

Thanks, I'm currently dling now (4gb w00t). I'm currently watching Death Note right now and I'm wondering why I haven't watched it before Facepalm
death note.. friggin' people with friggin' minds! Jason

don't know what to watch now... any good mech themed anime?
(05-22-2009, 02:24 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]death note.. friggin' people with friggin' minds! Jason

don't know what to watch now... any good mech themed anime?

You might want to try Viper's Creed, where motorcycles transform into mechs. It's a mech-themed anime on a post-apocalyptic setting.
http://en.sevenload.com/videos/CHmLgOy-T...S2-Ep1-Sub

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!! Dammit, too many anime to watch right now
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sforzando

I finally made an account on that site out of necessity. It took me about six hours to compile the entire list. Anyway, why don't you guys make accounts to so we can exchange and stuff. Should be interesting. Just add me as a friend if ever.

I also have copies of most of the anime I listed, but if you want to copy during BYOB let me know a week in advance because it takes time to go through my piles of burned dvds.
Due to my otaku friend suddenly returning from nowhere...

I am currently watching:

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 Episode 1 (I can only find ep 1 at the moment XD)

...So unfair...she doesn't need subtitles...
As much as I'd like to watch anime, I have neither the time nor the resources to watch. D:

I also don't have the nerve to ask for copies of other people's precious bandwidth(figuratively).

...I'd like to do something in return if that helps. xD