The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Zefyr

Try Planetes.. (I know Ive been recommending it a lot)
(04-12-2013, 11:16 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know any new mecha animu? Or new Fantasy animu? Or slice of life that may-or-may-not-have fantasy/magical/badass/uber elements to it? I'm at a loss.

There's 3 mecha anime going on this season, and I mentioned 2 of them in my previous post.

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (Suisei no Garugantia). Mecha, slice of life.
Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). Fantasy, action, mystery.
Hataraku Maou-sama!. Fantasy, comedy.
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince. Mecha, comedy.

Right now I'm digging the first 3, the last one good enough though the plot isn't deep enough yet for my taste (Might evolve soon tho).

In addition, Valrave the Liberator (Mecha, school life?) by Sunrise which IIRC hasn't started.

Edit: I am BLOWN AWAY by Valrave the Liberator's first episode. Probably the best mecha show, maybe even best series this season.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Come *gasp* wa Machigatteiru. Man that's a long name for an anime.
found out the copy of Yu yu Hakusho i had was english dubbed T-T. started watching Baccano! instead XD

also: Haiyore! Nyaruko-chan XD
Now I've got the Crackle app on my PS3, I'm finally marathoning all the Marvel anime miniseries'. As a result, my interest in comics is starting to resurge.
added Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae to my current watch list
Just finished Carnival Phantasm and now I'm watching Fate/ stay Night.
Watching Attack on Titans atm and so far the storyline is threading the line between Gantz and Skyline for me. I'm giving it a few more episodes I guess.
Watched a few episodes of Suisei no Gargantia and the mech looks a little like Jehuty and King Gainer put together.
[Image: Gargantia3.png]
NICHIJOU <3
PLANETES <3

It's Toshokan Senso minus the Toshokan.
(06-03-2013, 06:17 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]PLANETES <3

It's Toshokan Senso minus the Toshokan.

War minus the Library? Tongue
There are deaths. And the largest 12 year old you might see.
(06-03-2013, 07:10 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]And the largest 12 year old you might see.

If this was a few years ago. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named would've been terrified to see that
or excited since she fooled me as well. Looks too legal to be a loli.