The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Highschool of the Dead <--- NEEDS AN ANIME ADAPTATION OF THE LATEST CHAPTERS. DAMMIT ALL.

Sket Dance <--- Full of lolz. Now reading the manga XD

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai *wheeze wheeze wheeze* <----- Will make you want to ;_;

Tiger and Bunny <---- Costumed Superheroes + Anime = Pretty awesome, actually o3o

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko <---- Have I mentioned this before? Anyway, gorgeous art, humor and some nice slice of life stuff.

I'm spamming the streams before I have to head back to that educational facility... school was it? Yeah, that's the word ._.

Shinryaku! Ika-musume to de-stress. gonna go through the Gundam series starting with the first compilation movies when i find time.
oh and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. not necessarily anime, but hey, its awesome XD
Tiger and Bunny. I'm only at ep2.
Toradora episode 17
Marathoning Tiger and Bunny.
^ Damn straight.
Finally getting around to watching the two seasons of Sengoku Basara.
Tiger and Bunny is the shit! Best show I've watched in a long time. Very gripping story and likable characters at the same time.
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
Nurarihyon no Mago season 2

Just finished watching MLP O_O and yes I admit I liked it.
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

The first ever anime to leave me a crying emotional wreck by the last episode.

Really, really good though. Smile

Now watching Honey and Clover. Don't kill me people.
am I 20% cooler now?
Just started Gasaraki yesterday and am enjoying it so far. Will probably check out this Tiger and Bunny thing afterwards.
(07-19-2011, 05:47 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]am I 20% cooler now?

yes you are *brohoof*

on topic:
finally started watching the gundam series i have accumulated, starting with the compilation movies for the first series.
(07-19-2011, 08:12 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]on topic:
finally started watching the gundam series i have accumulated, starting with the compilation movies for the first series.

YOU SHOULD WATCH STARTING FROM THE 1976 GUNDAM SERIES!!

seriousface.jpg