Current time: 07-03-2024, 02:35 PM
anime you're currently watching
(08-02-2011, 06:41 PM)clonezero Wrote: new ep for hell sing ultimate is out damn those eps also take forever

Well, take your pick then. A long time for the episodes to come out or that "Endless Eight" thingy that came out a couple of years ago. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
yeah your right XD waiting for the good stuff it is.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Due to lack of new stuff here and total boredom, i've been rewatching a bunch of stuff over the past couple weeks - Samurai Champloo, both seasons of Code Geass, Genshiken, Sentou Yousei Yukikaze, Gurren Lagann. Currently deciding whether or not to go through another round of the MS IGLOO series.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/14...omiket-80/

There are a few great trailers of next season's anime Big grin WORKING!!, Kill me Baby, P4 The Animation, Fate/Zero, among others.

yeaaaaaaaaaaah.
(08-14-2011, 01:10 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/14...omiket-80/

There are a few great trailers of next season's anime Big grin WORKING!!, Kill me Baby, P4 The Animation, Fate/Zero, among others.

yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

You forgot Shakugan no Shana III. Pinapaiyak mo si Fox eh.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-14-2011, 01:19 PM)Serene Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 01:10 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/08/14...omiket-80/

yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

Pinapaiyak mo si Fox eh.

Tears of joy most likely. Happy
finished Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories a few days ago, will watch the last of the three Zeta compilation movies tonight. after that double zeta or take a break from mecha and watch ToLoveRu.
I'm in the middle of Sgt. Frog on netflix..can anyone tell me why there are soooo many gundam references?? Wtf
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
(08-18-2011, 12:48 PM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: I'm in the middle of Sgt. Frog on netflix..can anyone tell me why there are soooo many gundam references?? Wtf

It's from Sunrise, the same studio who does Gundam.
i like random anime especially FLCL but the whole gundam randomness was like wth is this shit
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
just started watching Nichijou (My ordinary life)
its so random and crazy, I love it. the adorable little professor cracks me up.
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE
Just finished watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day). I cried manly tears. D:

Now I'm craving for some tear-jerking well-crafted anime. XP

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Just re-watched Trigun and Heroic Age and did an Endless Eight marathon.
They have guts for making something like Endless Eight.
(09-16-2011, 12:17 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: Just finished watching Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day). I cried manly tears. D:

Now I'm craving for some tear-jerking well-crafted anime. XP

Love AnoHana~ I got choked up but didn't outright cry, more like "OH GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL ;_;"

Recommended it to a female friend and she asked me to call her when she finished it two days ago. She was bawling over the phone XD

Have you watched ToraDora yet? Sort-of kind-of tear-jerker feel-good awesome anime o3o

Or Madoka. Madoka will also induce manly tears *salute*
Puella Magi Madoka Magica? I haven't watched that one, though I did watch ToraDora. Stopped halfway through (I forgot why XD ).

Still can't get it out of my head. Menmaaa T___T

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fall 2022 Anime Season Lord_Leperman 0 551 09-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Frame Arms anime J.E_Magog 2 4,756 12-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Anime Recomendations Doom Trigger 30 40,047 03-04-2014, 07:54 PM