The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mag start ka muna sa rahxephon or aquarion
I say yukikaze... but to be rue I found the series to short ... I really liked yukikaze...

gunxswords also good IMO nice story line and cute character design...

don't know much about the other three but each of which have good reviews ...

oh yeah anyone of you guys know argento soma???

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 23, 2007 11:59 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 23, 2007 11:59 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> watched a bit of that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni thingie ... lets just say for one to many reasons Im not touching it >_> [/quote:8f5a8bf78b]
Waaaah! Where the heck did you watch it!? Tell meeeeeeeee!! THey deleted the first season from youtube!Nuuuuuuuuu! THEY MUST PAY!! *flashy eyes*
I haven't finished!! Aww, they won't show the actual slice n' dicing XD
(does a random outburst)(DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Huh? Where am I? Ermm

I'm watching Love Get Chu

^______________^
About some people who want to become seiyuus
hey, HayWire, I found a torrent of Englished subs, eps 1-26. if you want them, I'll give you a demonoid invite, since that's the only place I can find that has it...
have you tried crunchy roll??? haywire ... that comment was a long time ago Blink

anyway that is the reason why I won't watch it I just find it to depressing V_V
I don't wanna join anymore sites/groups T_T

I don't know how to torrent and I don't think my brothers will allow me to torrent that so the only thing I can do now is watch alot of AMVs and piece up what MIGHT have happened(Like Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu...I watch AMVs before the actual anime XD)

..This is why I try to finish an anime within a week,get addicted,research,find another anime before it gets deleted Roll eyes

It's not depressing for me...I wonder why...nor is it scary... Shifty
So ah...
Does that mean Haywire is in Forced Addiction Stage?
You won't enjoy watching much if you do it that way...

But hell!?
What do I know?
that has to do with personal ethics IMO ... ~_~

if you want I'll give you my account there but it makes me wonder why you don't want to join what is it the spam that may come with you giving them your email?
I have so many accounts in stuff I might mix up the passwords XD

Another reason for me to keep switching anime is coz I end up talking about the last anime I watched...which annoys people T_T...It gets lonely if you know it's obvious they're annoyed.

Is Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai still in youtube?
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. Lol.
Haywire, just use the same username and password for all your not-so-important site memberships. That way, you won't have too much to remember.

And do try crunchyroll.com
currently watching lucky star final episode Tongue
Shakugan no Shana

4 reasons why I'm watching this:

1.Shana looks like Konata but acts like Haruhi
2.I can't simultaneously(misspelled?) watch two anime at a time without another anime!
3.It's not yet deleted
4.It's Kugimiya Rie!
HayWire Wrote:Shakugan no Shana

4 reasons why I'm watching this:

1.Shana looks like Konata but acts like Haruhi
2.I can't simultaneously(misspelled?) watch two anime at a time without another anime!
3.It's not yet deleted
4.It's Kugimiya Rie!

Theres a 2nd season this coming october Woot

I am currently watching Claymore and Bokurano Domo
I just recently realized that i haven't exactly finished FLCL, the first time i saw it a few years back, i had only watched eps 1 and 2.

So that's what i did last saturday evening, ran through all six episodes in one sitting. With all the lunacy in the series, it's perfectly fits my idea of good mindless fun. Plus, the soundtrack's not too shabby.

End result - i now feel this overwhelming urge to start hitting people with my electric guitar (or as i'd like to call it, my battle-axe. Tongue)