The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: anime you're currently watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-12-2014, 09:26 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2014, 03:02 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Make up your mind yo.

sounds interesting. which studio made that? is that some sort of highschool anime revolving around a up and coming rapper?
LOL
(03-12-2014, 09:26 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2014, 03:02 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Make up your mind yo.

sounds interesting. which studio made that? is that some sort of highschool anime revolving around an up and coming rapper?

Yes yo.
And the current episode of Gundam Build Fighters just showed us how to beat the overhyped OO Trans-am system; tight spaces and the RG system!
(03-24-2014, 11:56 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]And the current episode of Gundam Build Fighters just showed us how to beat the overhyped OO Trans-am system; tight spaces and the RG system!
And that beam vulcans can be beam sabers as well.
(03-25-2014, 12:34 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2014, 11:56 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]And the current episode of Gundam Build Fighters just showed us how to beat the overhyped OO Trans-am system; tight spaces and the RG system!
And that beam vulcans can be beam sabers as well.

Well if you look at it, you just need tech that can properly manipulate the beam on various ways and it becomes possible

ANYWAYS! Currently watching Hataraku-Maou-Sama, the quick change of heart bit seems a bit sudden and unbelievable but if you set that aside the thing is a barrel of laughs! LOL
started Read or Die last night. Yomiko is <3
Watching Irresponsible Captain Taylor and it's still as funny as the first time I watched it! LOL
just started watching Kill la Kill ^^
I've just started with FMA: Brotherhood. That episode with the talking chimeras was beyond fucked up.
The Filipino dub nailed it.
Laro tayo Al--
[Image: 10342789_694460697279982_5612223063165477184_n.jpg]
Watched a bit of the anime "Hyoka" on animax and the first thing I've noticed about it is that they all have really nice looking eyes.
started watching Hajime no Ippo: Rising last night
I've pretty much done a 180 on my opinion of Kyoukai no Kanata. Too bad it was on the short side.
rewatching Lucky Star for lulz
Started watching Hanayatama, cute anime and I love the dancing.