The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
XD WEEE one more day to go till season 2 XD
hmmm very very tempting....

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/mo...-fine.html

XD i wonder if convention here in the philippines would have something similar

better question XD how will relatives react when i wear a shirt with those designs on it LOL
LOL XD

Bronies are everywhere...

was browsing around the Garo forums and such too look for some nice vids of Garo to convince you guys to check it out...a lot of forum users are using the mane 6 as their avatar XD
WEEE 1 more day till SEASON 2!
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/ex....html#more

I love the sketch prior to the interview article XD;
XD diddo

wakekeke

Looking at the sketch must be what Lauren is going through right now XD

"On most productions, this is actually a 2 week process, but we had to make it work as a 1 week process. I’ve never worked on a schedule so fast." i could only imagine the stress >_<

"Flash builds" for the characters O_O Syit...matrabaho un plus with a tight deadline...damn

"As with any show, it was a very collaborative effort" yup very true very humble of her...even though is the "genius" behind the show you still need everyone else at their best to make it work

hmm 1 yr pre-production time period...thats pretty long for a cartoon series actually its pretty close to a movie production time line

"I champion character-driven stories and humor because character-driven stuff is just what I like to watch and what I like to do." diddo XD prefer character or story driven stuff Tongue
weee XD SEASON 2! SEASON 2! SEASON 2! XD
hmm upon checking the names Lauren mentioned...they sounded familiar to me but i cant point out where...while digging through the dirt >_< now i remember where iv'e seen those names before...

Paul Rudish, a key creative for shows like Dexter’s Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, the first Clone Wars and Symbionic Titan, assisted me with conceptualization and art development.

figure they got somebody from clone wars to get the same effect they wanted when Cloudsdale is introduced XD
and in

oh yeah in case your wondering what a "flash build" is the introductory scene for Cloudsdale is a good example
remember seeing the term "flash build" before long time ago just cant remember where and also another thing that wasn't taught in CSB XD

problem with doing a "flash build" is a pretty tricky to get right but as you can if done right it looks beautiful

but if done wrong it will just look like a pile of mess

usually only done for backgrounds but not for characters...

Dave Dunnet- layout artist- for shows like fosters home, Imaginary Friends, Clone Wars, and House of Mouse (house of mouse is under Toon City Productions one of the old shows Toon City had to work on so yeah Dave Dunnet was a former employee under Toon City >_<...i guess he finally got his big break XD)

Lynne_Naylor - this name sounded familiar because before when i went to talk held roughly 1 1/2 year ago by CEO David Campiti of Glass House Graphics he mentioned this name...David just said "oh as of now she is temporarily not with us for the time being since she is in a different place working on a different project for the time being"...i guess this was the project David was talking about...insert face palm XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Naylor

no wonder the names Lauren sounded familiar >_<...insert face palm again
Less than 24 hours to go!

LET'S GO. NOW.

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-its-real.jpg]
@Tshirts
a coworker of mine customizes shirts, im planning of having a pony themed one made. will post when i get the estimated price.
"a coworker of mine customizes shirts, im planning of having a pony themed one made. will post when i get the estimated price. "

awesome! Happy

if he can make something like a Rainbow Dash or Twilight Sparkle steam punk like the one in the website that will be nice
... hmmm

Hmmm after watching the trailer once…something felt off for a split second…so tried slowing down the vid so yeah I am not sure if it’s an animation error, the compositing/layout team shows signs of stress they forgot to add the “leg” layer…in any case I see signs of stress XD I hope they can keep the momentum up >_<

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/ro...error1.jpg

What is going through Fluttershy’s head: “Dash has 3 legs…”

Either way still love the show it’s a forgivable small mistake anyways

WEE 1 hour to go till SEASON 2 XD
eternal chaos = chocolate rain ... makes you think does it LOL

graah when would the next ep come out ><.
XD

"graah when would the next ep come out ><."

next week

"eternal chaos = chocolate rain ... makes you think does it "...i think i heard that from a certain advertisment before
@RF
regarding the shirts, he doesnt actually draw them or anything. i think i misworded it, he prints shirts. he can help some with the design, but mostly you just give him the high res pics, a reference of where it should go on the shirt and he goes and prints it.

Got bored at the office...usually at standy mode at the office...tend to finish my work too fast at the office >_<

http://roninfang.deviantart.com/art/Rand...-258857434

@zero_kanipan

ic if he can find a way to get the Rainbow Dash Steam Punk and Twilight Sparkle Steam Punk i am interested like the one at the website Happy
IT'S HERE~ Clapping

CHOCOLATE RAIN.
I love Pinkie in this one XD

"Happy?"
O___O...

Ask Pinkamina Diane Pie blog anyone? >___>

@zero-kun
http://www.welovefine.com/nby.php?c=2#/i...,5&o=n&p=1

Damn I love the twist in season 2 first episode XD

Did not see that coming…hmmm Dash actually didn’t actually break out of her element at the same time did…she had a choice…will you be loyal to your friends or Cloudsdale?

Same with the others they just got all manipulated except for Fluttershy XD

Man gotta love the effort to put into this show…rarely seen cartoons given this much effort and TLC (tender loving care)

hmmm might sketch Discord as a human later for the heck of it XD the mlp:fim cast kinda fun to sketch human versions of
really loved Pinkie Pie in the first ep. hahaha

also Fluttershy being all cruel made me think, what if Fluttershy was tsundere o.O?

@HayWire
yup, ive seen the shirts. dont like some of the designs tho thats why im asking my coworker to customize stuff. also since its more of a private printing, the design cant be used by other peeps hehehe.

@RF
you'll have to provide hi-res pics of what you want on the shirt. ideally with transparency already. also not too much detail in terms of silhouette as the printed rubberized decal will be manually cut before transferred on the shirt. compromise tho is there will be a simplified border around the image that will be easier to cut. anyway, i'll have a couple of shirts customized first, then i'll post pics.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/se...r-top.html

XD wakekekeke
hmmm i am excited to see how their going to wrap up part 2...they cant kill off Discord since this is a kids show...turn him back to stone sounds redundant...so how will this play out?

I Have a crazy proposal for equastria daily LOL XD

yeah gather elements of harmony...fire off rainbow beam of death...Discord becomes this old earth pony instead...O_O

Pinkie Pie: GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDAD! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? THE FAMILY TREE JUST SAID YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED!
Discord: Well Princess Celestia and Princess Luna...did NOT like my idea of a "Party"...so they "stonned" me got turned into this creature...that way they cant blame a pony did it

everyone else just stares with jaws hanging open

Twilight Spakle: Don't Tell Me...
Pinkie Pie: Gir~~~ls! I want you to meet my Ancestor...Dismound Cordie Pie or for short
Discord: Dis~cord (probable scene layout here is you got Pinkie Pie and Discord doing some sort of hug something like this "http://www.clipartoday.com/_thumbs/034/F/Faces_67_tnb.png" but more exaggerated)

Rainbow Dash: Figures...That explain's where she got her...
AppleJack: Dash!...What dash is trying its...errrrr...glad to meet you? (with a awkward face)

to be continued....

LOL XD
RF I like that idea :LOL:

As for me I wish they get Patrick Stewart to voice a simple side character then discord comes in keeps calling him jean luc while the pony of Patrick Stewart stares on confused as to what the hell discords talking about XP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36