The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
finally gave and read FoE: Pink Eyes ... fuck fuck fuck ... just fuck now Im depressed XX

the ending was well done, to well done even. Hit me worse than past sins, the story reminded me again of Saikano TT. damn depressing, great as hell, but still derpessing as shit.
[Image: rscg6ehxu0igxyv6se_moq2.jpg]
@villains

hmmm additionally the first pony twi met was pinkie pie (laughter) the first villain after nightmare moon is discord. the next one whe met was applejack (honesty) and the next villain personified lies. is it possible the next villain is the reverse of rainbow dash's loyalty?
There's a pretty good chance that it could happen actually. XD

Anyways

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...ywhere.png]

My cutie mark's a heart-shaped pillow. o.o
a computer mouse?!??!??!?? or a plastic chair? (in a com shop atm)

okay...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENcpx0EnNpQ

XD

might dance (last time i danced on stage was back in high/grade school ICA's Homecoming and was forced too mom signed me up without me knowing about it LOL )on PH anniversary for fun if the venue for PH bronies will be in CSB SDA LOL

Apparently the co-organizer of the PHcon since theyre from La Salle they know the Centinnial Dance thing
and i just mentioned i kinda want the learn for fun and besides CSB is still under La Salle anyways

i am game under these conditions

1. if the PH Bronies anniversary will be in SDA
2. like i said i aint doing this alone ask the other CSB/La Sallian Bronies whether student/alumni/faculty/staff to join in , if you
can convince at least 20 to 25 or so to dance this as well at the anniversary LOL XD the bigger crowd though the better

5 La Sallians/CSB Alumni/Students are willing so far in the PH bronies XD so thats 20 more to go

3. i will wear a wolf mask like i said i dont want my face to be seen XD because
if someone videos it i might end up laughing at my self when i see the vid
(05-11-2012, 02:29 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]a computer mouse?!??!??!?? or a plastic chair? (in a com shop atm)

okay...

Mouse nalang. Your special talent could be gaming or programming or something. XD

Edit:
@RF
That's more school related than MLP related. <.< Adding bronies to the mix doesn't immediately make it MLP related.
i know its school related not mlp:fim related you dont have to tell me, were just probably going to do it for fun
Fo:E in under a week ... geeeh this is not good for my health physically and mentally ><
Drag the panels to see your results
http://gomamon.tumblr.com/post/20536654543

Here are mine:
Teacher: The Great and Powerful Trixie
Sibling: Spike
Best Friend: Princess Luna
Married to: Pinkie Pie
Enemy: Sweetie Belle
Rescued by: Princess Celestia

XD;
teacher: AJ
sibling: Sweetie Belle *OH YEAH*
Best Friend: T.G.a.P. Trixie ... okay
Married to: Rainbow Dash
Enemy: Sweetie Belle ... wait waaat???!?
Rescued by: Discord ... *B.S.O.D*
@cutie mark
an office chair o.O

teacher: The Great and Powerful Trixie
sibling: Princess Celestia please dont send me to the moon if i piss you off XD
best friend: Rarity i am okay with this
married to: Big Mac ...WTF?!
enemy: Princess Luna is this some extension of sibling rivalry?
rescued by: Sweetie Belle how will she even do that o.O?

ALSO THIS:
[Image: armored_core_mecha_pony_girls_set_1_by_b...4pjz7a.png]
[Image: armored_core_mecha_pony_girls_set_2_by_b...4szowq.png]

http://blood-asp0123.deviantart.com/art/...-284787190
http://blood-asp0123.deviantart.com/art/...-290559194
damn I was going to post that in Project WTF.
finally got one ^__________________^

[Image: 428389_422538847770835_100000441700011_1...4422_n.jpg]
I could only imagine of what was going through the clerk's mind when he saw a guy come up to the register with that. Anyway cool find dood.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36