The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(08-08-2011, 03:10 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]I ran out of stuff to search for (VAs, remixes, amvs, gifs, imgs, fanfics, fan arts etc. etc.)

When I'm hooked. I'm hooked. Remember back when FMA 1st season came out? Yeah...Not the prettiest sight >_>...

So all that's left for me is the shipping and Robot Unicorn Attack : Rainbow Dash Edition >_>

how about drawing your own fanart or writing your own fanfics?
I'd rather not since it usually ends up either long, messy or unfinished-forever >_>;;

Ima milk all the shipping fics dry first...

Starting with the Rainbow Pie fic that started all Rainbow Pie fics >_>

wow! someone had patience (unless they used MC EDIT)

on a related note, i got me some pixel art and will try to build em in minecraft ^^
wow just wow
funny as it is, no AJ? werent there five planeteers?

yup dec nga season 2

nakalagay sa Top Draw website

http://topdrawanimation.com/production.htm

24 episodes hmmm
if commencement date is April so roughly hmmm 8 months before they needed to start submitting something...

so yeah i guess Top Draw will be busy for another few months XD but considering how hyped mlp:fim i am guessing this will last a lot...lot...longer XD

though Dec is a scheduled completion date but knowing it works in this industry will probably be moved a just few days hopefully but usually though in this case probably mid December since after submitting it will still go through the process in the higher branch of approvals and such hmmm

and this is where it starts getting hectic again usually in this studio environment weekly deadlines (at least in this kind of studios overtime pay is included which is another reason why pay for this kind of studios is usually high and in some cases kasama na dinner since yeah they understand this kind of work demands a lot XD) XD usually first few months after the commencement date not so hectic since there will still be room for changes/improvements...XD but mid way till the end that's when you will be seeing a lot of overtimes in your schedule >_<

also ngayon ko lng napansin they also handled another cartoon which i liked apparently when i checked their demo reel, which is "Static Shock"...not sure if you guys heard of that cartoon but its pretty good hmm

hmmm maybe i can spy on the studio since i know where it is XD and ask what to expect of season 2 LOL XD just kidding XD of course hindi naman papayag un studio XD but just a thought...hmmm
related to my current mood:

[Image: MLP_tolerate_and_love-28n1298853924.png]
XD XD XD
Random Crossovers:

Random LOLs:

[Image: 4000000.png]

[Image: 15111%2B-%2Bapplejack%2Bapple_bloom%2BCa...iforce.png]

[Image: it__s_magic_by_csimadmax-d3f22j0.png]

[Image: Won%2527t+Get+Foal+Again.png]

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...e-open.jpg]

Woke up early. Time to post ponies >_>

Fan-made MMO : Equestria Online

How about a zebra?
[Image: 131300425569.png]

Meh...I'll go study >_>
[Image: 0575ad.jpg]

I haz a migraine and I can't seem to sleep it off =__=
I'm also hungry but looking at food makes me lose my appetite D:

Lookie what I found:

[Image: 131303426335.jpg]
showed two eps to my niece who always found it weird i watch MLP, now shes hooked on Pinkie Pie. infection successful XD
"showed two eps to my niece who always found it weird i watch MLP, now shes hooked on Pinkie Pie. infection successful" XD
Yesssssssssssssssssss, according to plan...

not sure, but i think this guy simply used legos as the base for the figure and put paper mache from there, or he actually melted lego parts. regardless, it looks closer to the ones on the show than the toys actually out there imho.

a bit disappointed tho that no one has made ponies out of normal lego blocks. well there is one guy, but hes obviously trolling XD
Such great lengths in fandomness...

My Little Derpy - Episode 1

Aside from the fan-MMO
another group is planning on making a sim-dating game (and the mane 6 will be the prospects) ...not sure how complete it is though.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/fi...elled.html
(I dunno whether to be excited or scold myself for being so >_> )
I'llplayitforthestoryI'llplayitforthestoryI'llplayitforthestoryI'llplayitforthestoryI'llplayitforthestoryI'llplayitforthestoryI'llplayitforthestoryI'llplayitforthestory

If I recall, some of the choices in the polls are:
-To be able to play as a filly/mare instead of a colt/stallion
-to have a "clop-filled" version
-to have male prospects
-to have The Great and Powerful TRIXIE!! in the game as a prospect. << ( Gahaha, that'd be interesting XD )
and some others...

[Image: 131286104954s.png]

Have some more randomness from my folder >_>

[Image: 131263331410.png]

[Image: 131287774980.jpg]

[Image: 131256798518.png]

Random question, bronies...

Towards a brighter future for the Solar Empire?

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...empire.jpg]

Or for the New Lunar Republic?
[Image: 74a520c6-b6b1-4309-8533-7950943b879b.jpg]

EDIT:

Meh. Bored.

Sorry 'bout the low quality of the upload...I can't upload big/HD files with this internet speed >_>
Still on the topic of MLP:FiM AMVs...

This fits PERFECTLY

Don't forget this one :

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36