The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[Image: bf5fd55e0aba850d87b422f8a2c0d338.jpg]

[Image: banner_pinkiepie.jpg]

Quote: WOO! You have boundless energy and will take every single possible moment to exert it! Not only that, but you looooove to party, so wherever you can be that you can party and get down at, you will want to be! Your love of parties and laughter makes you a very fun pony to be around, because all of your friends generally have a good time when they're with you — as long as your overabundance of energy doesn't irritate them.

You don't just go against the grain, but you pretend the grain isn't even there, saying neigh to the norm and doing whatever it is you want to do, regardless of how silly it may be. Your carefree attitude is admirable in that sense, but you can easily get discouraged when people don't quite 'get' your sense of randomness and laughter. If you can't put a smile on a friend's face or if you disappoint them, you'll feel bad about it.

Despite your rather quirky nature, you often times do know exactly what you're doing, even if it may seem you're going about it in an odd way. You have a certain sense of things and it would be wise for your friends to believe you. You may be naive and carefree, but you're willing to try almost anything out, even if you're completely clueless on it. You're also a very creative pony, dabbling in songs, performances, and other creative ventures, while also coming up with creative solutions to whatever problems may be out there.

... my twilight sparkle rating ... its none existent XD
XD tried the test same thing again either Twilight or Dash XD ...0 percent Fluttershy LOL XD

:p epic face palm

why do i keep getting myself into this kinds of situations >_<....and i agreed LOL

Got a request from ph bronies they want me to write a 1000 word article why MLP:FIM is a good show which if it turns out well might be printed in philippine daily inquirer (highly doubt it but you will never know)

Since so far in PH bronies ive got the most experience in how animation works, i know the process by heart so yeah they requested if i can write my "nosebleed techinal art directorness etc" explanation

at least i am not the oldest LOL a lot of the members in the other areas of the philippines are 30+
>_<

meh might as well link it to my DA as well more publicity is always good publicity...usually >_<

eer for the fandom <--insert fluttershy yey LOL

at least i am not the extreme kind of brony i just watch the show listen to the music and hang out with fellow bronies/brony and thats pretty much it
:p epic face palm

Reposting my result.

[Image: f323f87040ebb6b6e889bc4cfee66d66.jpg]

[Image: banner_rainbowdash.jpg]

Quote:If there's one thing you know you are, it's #1! You tend to be competitive by nature and love to show off your talents at every available moment, but that's often because you've put in a lot of practice to perfect your techniques and want to take pride in your effort. Because of this, you sometimes get a little too proud, fearing competing if you don't feel you can win and getting hotheaded if someone questions your capabilities. You hate losing.

Even though you may be a bit self-centered, you still care deeply for your friends and would stand up for them no matter what. You're deeply loyal to them, even if you may not always show it. Just because they're not as talented as you doesn't mean they're worthless, because you love them for who they are, although you may still joke around and give them a hard time — really, who doesn't like a laugh? You're incredibly brave and will be the first one to volunteer to venture off into the unknown or stand up against an enemy, perhaps letting your impulses get a hold of you before a rational plan is actually thought of.

While a lot of ponies may care how they look or concern themselves over what they're doing, you always want to present yourself in the coolest way possible. Whatever someone else is, your goal is to be 20% cooler. Fashion and style are a waste of time to you, because you know that's not what determines how cool a pony is. And if you think dying your hair all of the colors of the rainbow will make you 20% cooler, hey, guess what, because you don't care about appearances, it does.

Ack, my Floothashai rating doesn't exisht.
[Image: 201px-GIYC98_Photo_Finish_6.png]
Wicked got a request from Penstrokepony to do an art work of his Original Character "Nyx" in his Past Sins Fic... one tiny problem i didnt read the fanfic LOL XD yeah i dont read
fanfics >_< so time to do some research first on who is this "Nyx" Tongue
Aka. you got a request from a fanfic writer of one of the most famous fanfics of MLP history. So famous in fact that a lot of people who have yet to even read the fic already know of Nyx's existence.

These might help (coz the fic itself is humongous.)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/PastSins
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/st...-sins.html
http://asknyx.tumblr.com/
http://www.facebook.com/Nyx.Past.sins
A few weeks without new pony episodes... What're you guys gonna do while we wait?

http://youtu.be/_HhoIku_-yM
(12-25-2011, 11:37 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]A few weeks without new pony episodes... What're you guys gonna do while we wait?

http://youtu.be/_HhoIku_-yM

when will the next one air? i was wondering why there was no ep on Christmas.
Not happy with this Nyx artwork request i am working on...
so many interruptions got in the way...wanted a more complex/realitistic touch and more dramatic layouting but given the deadline
hindi aabot

so yeah this was a rush job sadly
anyways

Yeah Haywire is right...getting pilled a bit now with request or commissions (had to tell the requestor next time i have to ask for payment or make it commission) Facepalm
had to tell them i rarely take request/commissions since i usually don't have time

>_<

got 3 corresponding messages in DA they want to feature my Nyx Fanart request in their MLP:FIM website
and one of the PH bronies loved it so much he wants a hi res copy and have it printed on a tarpualine and have it signed on the day of Brony Con on March 31.....

and if this hits EqD eeerrrr Facepalm
@HayWire
thanks for the link

@RoninFang
you can always tell the people asking you to draw stuff you're willing to do it but with no deadine.

oh and question, what would be a good cutie mark to represent procrastination?
I apologize if i had to rant here pero hindi ko na matiis

Dad logic...yesterday older brother/twin skies was asking whats the difference between video card and ram

I just started explaining...

Video card in 3d art actually is for real time rendering...basically what you see on the screen its the video card that is handling that

Ram is for post rendering when you hit the render button thats when the ram kicks in

then dad had to cut me off with even letting me finish...

Dad: Bakit kialan ka ba gumawa ng ganyan

T_T

point 1: He may be a high ranking employee in islander but he isnt a professional artist
much more he isnt a 3d artist...so yeah annoying parent logic again

point 2: just like my mom he never worked in an animation/game studio or even been in one

point 3:he didnt even know about what dual monitors...which i had to explain to him its normal in studios but usually only the head honchos get to use that matter in fact some high end studios run even on a 3 triple monitor Tongue but thats overkill for home use

Before i just mentioned thinking of upgrading the pc after a while

then she would say "Bakit kailan hindi naman kailan eh"

point 1: you dont work as 3d artist, 2d artist etc..yes you may have years of job experience momsie but not in the creative field or in a animation/game studio

Point 2:its normal to upgrade the pc after a heck even my cousin (accounting major) who's work has nothing to do with the creative industry upgrade his pc after a while or so

Annoying mom logic strikes 5 times while working on this Nyx request artwork yeah like i mentioned this was a rush job daming nang~gugulo!...this is why rarely take request or freelance project...

Curse the day parents learn to play facebook games or chika in facebook

I kept telling this is an artwork request also i mentioned this will be used in a convention as well (yeah one of the PH bronies loved this piece so much he is asking for a hi res copy to be printed on a tarp and have it signed daw on Bronycon day)...but no she never gave my projects importance even back when i didnt have my own laptop when i had to a 3d freelance project for a studio she would usually but in just to check her farmville which would takes hours

I tell her not to disturb me for while because that 3d freelance 3d project is with pay and has a deadline but not she doesnt care...

I dont mind her using the PC back then but she has to understand dont disturb me while i am working on a freelance project or art request PLEASE! or ever she plans to use PC give a specific time how long she plans to use not un

"5 minutes lng...few hours later Facepalm"

it was hell i tell you back in college T_T 4 people sharing one PC...can you imagine how little time i have left for my college/school work which is why i prefer heading to CSB early or going home late back then

Her annoying chika or facebook games are more important

She loves loading multiple facebook games at once and she keeps complaining why the internet is slow

in anycase finally done and submitted...(a lot are asking for a copy Facepalm and i have a feeling this might hit EqD as well) errr technically but want to add some more final touches
[Image: mlfw1842-132180995155.png]

[Image: mlfw1831-twil.gif]

[Image: Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg]

[Image: mlfw1670-1317586776.png]

[Image: 405_huge.png]

[Image: 1083_huge.png]

[Image: 67590%2B-%2Bartist%2BMr-1%2Bbucket%2Bno%...parkle.png]

[Image: WTF.jpg]

[Image: 1304845597044.jpg]

[Image: 130471967968.png]

[Image: derailed1.jpg]

[Image: 130012816228.jpg]
last pic -> I agree
In anycase have a Nyx Artfart

http://roninfang.deviantart.com/art/Lost...-276599357

...i wont be surprised if this ends up in EqD somehow i am not planning to submit this to EqD but with so many...messages/notes/request...a lot are asking for a Hi~Res copy...and request here and there if it can featured in their fandom group...and a possible tarp on brony con day

i have a feeling even if i dont want too submit it in EqD it will somehow still end up there

time to clean up my DA tommorow/later i have a feeling i will be doing a lot of spring time cleaning now...

Facepalm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36