The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
as much as i like the show, im not into it so much as to attend a con for it XD
then again its for next year. too early to finalize anything XD
I for one am curious but only if I am available at the day
as for me i want either a mlp shirt or just something like a keychain

also another reason i like going to convention is to build up on connections that is one way i meet some of people that watch my DA, just random i guess fellow artists or well get to know about the other studios since sometimes a studio would have some sort of booth in these kinds of conventions
for those 100 percent sure or most likely go to the brony-con XD i just hope it doesn't hit any important dates Tongue

http://shadownote.deviantart.com/

might as well read this

CSB has a very strict rule about letting people in (kinda happened also before for my graduation exhibit had to prepare a list also on who to invite except obviously for the CSB students/alumni/staff/professors) , either you have to be on the list or present CSB school/alumni ID, know someone who works or studies/studied in CSB so yeah

saw the new episode
one of the really RARE times i liked a barbie-ish girly song

XD

Yes, its girly, its for little girl kids originally...
but they way it is written/composed it doesn't come out ANNOYING XD like most songs meant for little girls XD
the rhythm is catchy and lyrics well written...what else is there XD

PARTY CANNON!!!
PARTY CANNON!!

also rarity in her art critic getup is simply HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
What we know about Equestria:

1. They have guns (Dashie mentioning bullets)
2. They have tanks (Dashie naming her pet tortoise)
3. They have airships.
4. They have steam power (Trains)
5. They have cannons.

WootWootWoot
brony con is roughly 4pm to 10pm

but i wanna go a bit early roughly lunchtime wanna pass by old building CSB and SDA CSB building say hello to my profs and maybe the deans, friends and such leave around 8~ish

and maybe see how are new students/batches doing XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-NX_9j1qyc

some brony showed me this

LOL XD ...looking at the background...shit sa CSB old building yan, 5th floor, sa theater hall LOL nostalgia XD
MLP thread or Skyrim Thread? MLP Thread. XD
ep 10 out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FnR0zFCR...ture=g-all
I'm not giving him cake, I'm ASSAULTING him with cake!! XD

How dare you take the cake!! XD

it seems Rarity knows Spike has a crush on her. im sure the shipping fics of the two will increase now haha.

Spike in a fedora = WIN

Lyra, Bon-bon and Derpy lol

Fluttershy can fly as fast as RD?

King Kong reference..well sort of

GODZILLA XD KING KONG XD

and a very very subtle reference to Disney's Fantasia: The Sorcerers Apprentice XD

after working hours/days on a 3d/2d MLP:FIM and Lackadaisy Fanart...ive come up with a new definition for
MLP:FIM

which later on i might use as term when later will working on an another somewhat massive artwork

http://roninfang.deviantart.com/journal/...-273606320
Pony test LOL Results are as expected, and she's my (real) favorite character Big grin

[Image: yAkI9.jpg]

[Image: banner_twilight.jpg]
hehe pretty accurate as i do relate to both Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy.

[Image: 605bd178a62644a4166bd8097f1ea8e5.jpg]

[Image: banner_twilight.jpg]
Quote:You're often found diving into a book or spending hours working on that project of yours. It's important that you put in as much of an effort learning as possible so your knowledge will someday come in handy. Because of this, you may sometimes be skeptical of things that you don't have any proof of.

While you tend to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, you also tend to be a tad socially awkward, not always sure how well you fit in with your friends or maybe not even having a lot of them in the first place, but you're still a solid friend when it comes down to it and would be there to help any of them with their problems.

Even though you may be talented, you're the total opposite of a showoff, shying away from bragging or even talking about your talents. You don't want the world to think you're a braggart, after all. You're quite humble and modest, but you're also looking for acceptance and praise for your talents.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36