The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
WHERE'S PINKIE!?!?

[Image: 6925546.jpg]

The Story of Granny Pie:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6602776 (This is just page 1...Too lazy to put the rest up XD;; )
XD

"WHERE'S PINKIE!?!?"

XD after hour or so finding the others i gave up also looking for pinkie maybe she is behind the painting LOL XD

Dash is the easiest to one to find Happy

With the choice of posting this on either my dead art thread or this MLP thread. I choose here >_>

I got bored and drew this during study consultation today (there wasn't anything to study D: )

(Guess who...)
[Image: Nineballponycopy.jpg]

I'll color/ink it, add the cutie mark / emblem and upload it to DA next time...when I'm free >_>
nineball pony LOL

as for the hidden ponies pic I was able to locate them and also I think I know where pinkie is and damn they really hid her well LOL second place goes to AJ XD

check the left chalkboard and look at the figure in the middle of the U

AJ is on the right most sub painting on the lower part of the painting
DAMN THERE SHE IS XD oh Pinkie your so random XD
really took a while ahahaha almost got tempted to google fu the answer
wahahaha there she is! nice find CZ!
@ clonezero
[Image: Kudos.jpg]

It's almost "Saturday" Clapping

While I'm here...Anyone have an image of Nine-ball's emblem?

Omfcelestia. A duet.
Pinkie Pie said HE!! "He said it!!"

TANKCOPTER!!

what's derpy doing in the hen house o_O?

Tank reminds me of the Bentley from Sly Cooper XD

S2-08-1080p:

references seen so far:
Nyan Cat? - graphic on one of the blackboards in the fanclub room
Spiderman - "Your friendly neighborhood RainboDash"
Hulk Hogan - "I can't hear you" along with the hand to ear gesture
Metal Gear Solid Alert like theme - during the cart rolling down
Batman - the eyes of the black, white and red Mare-do-well posters
Darkwing Duck? - Mare-do-well's outfit and hat

so many super hero references in one episode XD

Darkwing Duck ahhh childhood...memories i remember reading the comics a bit and seeing some of its episodes when it aired loooooooooooooooong time ago

figures about the Darkwing Duck references...some of their senior story board artist did freelance work for the Dark Wing duck comics and some of their senior animators from studio B also worked on Darkwing Duck if i remember right...

as for the other people that worked on Darkwing Duck...and another Senior Story Board Artist that worked on Dark Wing Duck before...Roose Money (not sure if i spelled his name right) is now head of something in Toon City and i did kinda see some of pictures together with the other Toon City in their facebook or something plus currently i think he is doing the story boarding for Voltron Force

Top Draw not sure if Darkwing Duck is one their previous projects...i am sure Static Shock (because i kinda watched the cartoon kinda liked it actually its pretty good) was one of the older projects they worked on XD

http://phbronies.deviantart.com/

anybody interested?...OH SUCH IRONY!!! XD WAHAHAHAHAHA XD

if you read the venue you'll know what i mean
i think Twin Skies and Haywire knows what i am talking about Tongue
waaah i might be seeing my professors...and other poeple because of the brony~con venue >_<...

paminsan nakaka tense going back to my old school >_<

i kinda left a bit of mark apparently when i graduated from CSB a bit >_<...last time i went to because there was a talk and such about comics etc...some of the professors when i was heading up to the 14th floor...

Mr. Yang or Aiken Kamusta ka na!

Oh Mr. Direct (she was professor nung word literature class and i am the one that directed the class play for finals everyone got a perfect grade weee XD pero nakakaka-STRESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) kamusta na!

Ms.Ofrasio: How is your mom? (a very few of the professors were classmates of mom during her college years in UST)

Mr. Benjamin Marasigan <---current head of the 2d animation department and Mr. Nelson Caligua <---one of the animation professors and if you browse his name medyo kilala siya sa animation industry specifically sa mga local animation conventions na may animation contest and such since he usually is one of the winners sa professional bracket...( i keep forgetting the spelling of his last name >_<)
(They knows me because of Artfarm way back when i was a kid...) kamusta na?

Then another time from previous work sa friends company...some of the lower CSB batch member friends of office mate visited office

friend: Kilala mo si Aiken?
random lower batch friend of officemate: Yes, nasa archives siya and some of your works (kaya pala dati i couldn't get some of my work plates back T_T)...3d master...plus the profs say you were one of the crazy ones but really good...a few times "Teacher's Pet"....played a few simple pranks but at least they were harmless..and you submitted 2 thesis papers on your own?

Me:huh...Blink...Thanks i guess (i don't know if you were serious or pulling my leg i believe you about the part the profs still remember me since sometimes when i go back to CSB for a talk or something they still say hi and do remember me but...hindi na approve un 1st thesis ko ah movie length kasi ung story ung lng naging issue so made backup thesis paper in a week Tongue...the other parts...bahala na)

at least CSB hotel eto technical its still under CSB/same college but at least different building wakekeke

for those planning to go warning ah...
PARKING XD
secondly
TRAFFIC!!! XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36