The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Just little bit of announcement for next PHcon

If anyone is willing to donate/pledge

Start of the donation period is June till October

so if anybody is willing to donate/pledge a bit of money for funding for the next phcon

just letting you know
Brony/Non-Brony Survey

My thoughts half-way through the survey:

Having a certain interest doesn't necessarily turn one into a kind of generic person that likes that sort of interest. It more so "weeds out" others who are not those kinds of people and have little or no potential to become such.

This also means that some people will not - and never will - enjoy certain things that another individual does.

There is a possibility that a certain interest "changed" the individual - but it is highly unlikely and that it is more possible that the individual already shows such characteristics prior to exposure to said interest.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater

someone is making MLP:FiM themed hats
lol watched the new episodes and it was nice.

NOW KISS!!! wahahaha

I just read somewhere that this story had so many wholes but IMO that's a nod to the fans in itself as from what I saw in those two episodes it may have killed some fanfics but damn the potential they gave writers in these two episodes was great.

and its an actual war in equestria ... something so many has been imagining XX

of course this doesn't change squat that there won't be any new episodes for a while ><
i rarely say it, but to me this is by far the best episode/finale for the series. it felt like i was watching a movie. which makes me wonder just how awesome the movie would be (cmon. it would be stupid for the creators not to make a movie for this generation of the series).

now to look for a torrent of the complete season 2 XD
For those who haven't seen the season finale eps yet:

And since the season is over. Here's a question...What're you gonna do till Season 3? - It's like..a half-year wait.
"
And since the season is over. Here's a question...What're you gonna do till Season 3? - It's like..a half-year wait. "

deadlines deadlines deadlines EXM games and Commissions
preparations for PHCon2
Spear heading PHbronies Art Book
Captivated by Untamed Studios (finally have a team)

oh yeah we dropped the entrance fee for PHCon2 to 600 bucks
reading fanfics ... and watching avatar the legend of korra ... god I love the timing of that show!
@the hellish wait for season 3

i guess thats 30 minutes more for WoW or my Terraria project
mmmmmmmmmm Domo
[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...eaning.png]

I guess we can commence pic and video dumping again since it's been a while since the season ended.
another ask blog with nice art. http://askaquasplash.tumblr.com/
Smile Smile Smile by a 13 year old.

Yes. 13. :LOL: It's a believable age IMO considering the voices I've heard from my friends and acquaintances
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36