The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
wish I was as good at drawing stuff as you are at farting them out ...
The brony fandom is great and all...Though to be honest there is only one thing i dont like about the MLP:FIM. fandom..yes the show is successful but unfortunately just like any double edge sword...Top Draw is getting all the attention other animation/game studios (yeah they Top Draw like sort of a diety now LOL) here from the looks of it is still getting no recognition from the masses fro all their hard work in other international clients/other famous intertational animation/game Tongue oh well nothing we can do about it Tongue...

i guess this is a good example of taking
Yey high chance to have my first artwork signing XD (i was estimating this would happen at a lot older age maybe when i am 30+ or 40+ since thats usually the case)

apparently one of the people that asked for the High Res of Nyx Fanart is one of the organizers of the PH Bronie Brony Con for March 31

they want to have it displayed on a tarp on the Brony Con and i'll sign it daw...wait if thats the case...PH Bronies will upload pictures of the Con in EqD...wait doesnt Faust and the rest usually check EqD from time to time...Shit...Faust might see this...ehehehehehe

what the hell did i get myself into this time

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pOuSHtNKJek/Tp...parkle.png

"no wonder when he emailed me...he wants a copy of the high res file and bring a pen...first thought...what are you planning??? O_O"

so yeah i guess i really have to go that brony con now Tongue
[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-untitled.png]

Well...There goes my Fil-eng dictionary...
shirt, jacket, table, and a finger of mine touched the keyboard XP
[Image: Marines_vs_Ponies.jpg]
=( yes you don't like the show but was this necessary?

at least a spoiler tag please
@clonezero

You know what we do to haters dude...

[Image: ilvr7b.jpg?1318992465]

We give 'em BIIIIIIIG hugs! Big grin
(01-04-2012, 09:10 PM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ][Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-untitled.png]

Well...There goes my Fil-eng dictionary...

well there goes the left side of my face ._.
^ Nope, there goes your entire self. Unless you really wanna look like a pony-two-face o_O...

[Image: my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony...lesson.jpg]
@TS
yes thanks for reminding me XD
"These Ponies Are Crazy!"

i just make one quick MLP:FIM fanart...suddenly my DA watchlist/messages etc is sky rocketing like crazy

I give up on replying to every message in DA and every hour or so there's a new one...there's too many already i cant keep track anymore Facepalm
@HW
so i'm a pony now? yay.
still need a cutie mark to represent procrastination tho XD hmm..broken watch? so signify wasting time o.O?
Its official as of 12:21 Jan 5, 2012

My Nyxfanart artfart which i didnt submit to any groups or even EqD

has hit EqD with even needing to submit it myself...the fans submitted it themselves for me Tongue

thought so didnt even need to have to raise a finger figuratively speaking

oh shit...Lauren might see this...and i got another 3d artwork in progress this time for a Lackadaisy fandom i am just halfway done and getting request already to be featured as well Facepalm

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/01/dr...f-296.html
^ Watch...as your views and faves and requests SKYROCKET INTO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Both good and bad.

Good:
-At least you're getting publicity XD
-Higher chances in landing better job opportunites...? IDK, Maybe.

Bad:
-So much junk mail DX
-You might end up like Humon (Scandinavia and the World) if you go to BronyCon (aka. a lot of new fake/sipsip friends)
-If you make too much pony art, there's chance they'll ignore your other art or assume that you only do certain art.

Be careful, dear.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36