The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MLP:FiM discussion and pic dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

:I
Angel really needs to get grilled in a future episode ... heck if you think about it he is the only persistent villainous character in the series XX

or at the very least tone down his tsundere attitude LOL
Evil plotting bunny needs convenient death.
FINALLY!! A Fluttershy ep!!

hahaha was the music playing when Iron Will came in the Rocky Theme?
then he does Hulk Hogan's hand signal XD
and he just went "I pity the fool!!" XD

as for Angel, i think he isn't that much trouble. Flutters still managed to control him in the end anyway.
And in one fell swoop, Fluttershy shows why she'd make the perfect girlfriend, and the last person you'd ever want to break up with Sad
nothing wrong being confident

though sometimes i feel like some of the bronies get to confident..."i am a famous etc etc"

err sometimes i just want to tell them

you have to understand MLP:FIM has a colossal fanbase unlike most cartoons and such...

XD thats sometimes one tiny problem with fandoms with some of the artist if they get caught in the "fame"...just because they are famous in this fandom they assume they are already famous generally speaking in the whole art community LOL

also making an contribution art work for the PH bronies art contest

not joining just making a contribution

reason why i am not joining...it doesn't feel right...

like the saying goes...there's no honor in an easy victory

SNAKE TWILIGHT.

Edit:
Made a random amv out of boredom. This is what happens when I don't have schoolwork to do :|

Rather productive for 2 hours. XD (though it took longer than that coz I had to find/convert some clips)
solid sparkle sounds better LOL

anyway the episode was so so IMO XD

Good news...

for those bugging me about a pony tutorial before

Organizer decided to add me to the Artist Corner (Basically where you have guest speakers and such teaching etc) on PH Con day...

Biggest crowd i ever taught was art class which was roughly 10-20 people

This will be a first for me...teaching in front of roughly 50 people...plus a live stream Facepalm
Anyone know what game this is?

Or is it really called "Osu!" ? XD Pleaaaaaaase tell me it's NOT for the DS Sad
yup, it's called "Osu!" and it's for the PC. can't remember if it's an MMO or it's something like Stepmania (free and users can create their own songs/patterns). official site is: http://osu.ppy.sh/
So I hear you bronies have some sort of meeting:

[Image: 431460_10150728359720948_547085947_11217...3844_n.jpg]
LOL XD now you notice it LOL that post has been around for a while LOL
so anyone planning on going?
I just browsed through the whole thread and I never saw anything related to this. :p

Anyway, for a con this is quite expensive at 750 a head. Does come with a buffet though which is awesome. I'm not into the MLP thing though, but I just thought you guys might be interested in that event.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36