The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Haven't played in a week I think. But I'm still logging on everyday to keep the reward streak going. Hope to level up my Sobek to a useful point soon.

Holding off on building Loki, I believe Oberon might make a better team-based frame. His Hallowed Ground/Renewal seems to be a good combo for survival and defense missions.
(02-05-2014, 09:55 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]i'll probably just trade the mods i want. which brings me to a question...... how do yu trade in this game? can you trade blueprints? can you pay with plats? so many questions >_<

Yeah but either you or the person you'll trade with has to have a clan so he/you can invite you/him to clanbase to initiate the trade.

So far you can only trade mods, plat, and keys. If you think you have a rare mod or something worth selling, try to search for it at the trading post section of Warframe's messageboards to see the price range.
Arg, I missed an Orokin Reactor and Catalyst reward today! Facepalm
Earning a lot of plats from helping people farm. I didn't know you could merc here, it's so much fun =)
new update people
Tenno Republic.
TENNO SKOOM

Oh, and do the new alert Darvo mission if you guys haven't. Lots of family drama and Hyena action. LOL
So I used some $$$$$$ that I haven't used in over a year on my steam account to get Platinum. What's something aesthetically nice to get =))

Also: Aemeneol Aetherisch.
(02-06-2014, 09:51 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]So I used some $$$$$$ that I haven't used in over a year on my steam account to get Platinum. What's something aesthetically nice to get =))

Also: Aemeneol Aetherisch.

It says INVALID!
Huh. Try Aemeneol?
How many members do have in total now? We may need to expand our clan if ever.

Edit: Just checked, we do need to expand.
How many formas would you use to make the sakana lethal? what build would you make for it? Finally, what advantage does long swords have over their dual wielded counterparts? pistols have faster reload time and better Accuracy over their dual wield version, but what of the melee wepons?
It was.. Almost.. Awesome...

[Image: 169_by_yuikami_da-d75g1gd.jpg]

Credits to Yuikami
(02-07-2014, 11:48 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]How many formas would you use to make the sakana lethal? what build would you make for it? Finally, what advantage does long swords have over their dual wielded counterparts? pistols have faster reload time and better Accuracy over their dual wield version, but what of the melee wepons?

It would really depend on the mods you have more then the Forma. Maxed Point Strike, Fury, Spoiled Strike, and Jagged Edge should beef up your regular attacks by 4 and doubling your attack speed. Add in some elemental mods based on your enemies weaknesses, then you've got a great cutting tool.

Anyway, priority for upgrade is Orokin Catalist, then Forma.
i'll see if i can install this at work. if it works out i'll prolly roll a healer (Trinity daw sabi ni Mark.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28