The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Feeling a bit better now Smile I might be back in a day or two Big grin
Wondering if anyone here (on PC) can spare a noob blueprints for a forma *_* Had no idea the Oberon I've been wanting for so long had such incompatible polarity slots >,<
(03-09-2014, 11:59 AM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering if anyone here (on PC) can spare a noob blueprints for a forma *_* Had no idea the Oberon I've been wanting for so long had such incompatible polarity slots >,<

Ha, we can start as soon as you accept my Friend request. XD XD
RNG gods hate us today. +_+
(03-09-2014, 11:59 AM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Wondering if anyone here (on PC) can spare a noob blueprints for a forma *_* Had no idea the Oberon I've been wanting for so long had such incompatible polarity slots >,<

Hahah unfortunately you can only trade Prime BPs/Parts, Mods, Plat, and keys. Jiro will do all the hard work for you though, but he's tsundere as far as I know. LOL
Dammit, I am SO not used to those restrictions. It defies all laws of MMORPG trading! DX

... On that note, is Warframe even considered some sorta RPG? o.O Too many RPG elements tossed into the game after all.
(03-09-2014, 08:45 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahah unfortunately you can only trade Prime BPs/Parts, Mods, Plat, and keys. Jiro will do all the hard work for you though, but he's tsundere as far as I know. LOL

Dammit Goat, I was gonna tell him that he cant trade after setting his expectation that he was gonna get help as soon as he accepted my Friend request!
(03-09-2014, 09:24 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Dammit, I am SO not used to those restrictions. It defies all laws of MMORPG trading! DX

... On that note, is Warframe even considered some sorta RPG? o.O Too many RPG elements tossed into the game after all.

It's called business dude. If you can trade anything then this will significantly narrow down the market to those who play alone. And being an independent company,they need all the money they can get to fund the development of the game. Very neat model if you ask me. We're not forced to buy plat unless you're impatient or just plain want to support the game. Weapon slots and Frame slot do require plat but you can always earn some by selling Rare fusion core or Rare mods. Heck, even void keys can be sold. Some players will offer like 1 to 3 plat for a taxi to a node they haven't unlocked yet that has an alert mission on it. I generally decline on most cases unless they insist =)
Ahh, so the market's a little different there. I haven't seen any fare for taxi'ing here yet.

Not to be an elitist or anything, but I hate taxi'ing in a way though. Just now when I did an event mission for Tethra's beefed up interception mission, where newrounders aren't supposed to reach until at least learning and earning a few stuff already. Interception mission with a lvl2 noob and two fucking lvl 0s were trying to freeload me. They just followed me around the whole place and try not to defend the areas at all and die. In short, it's an assured failed run. Also a waste of time.

Fuck you, freeloading, short-cutting beggars in region chat. Chair
quick question. alert missions use standard planet missions as a base right? so they can be done with pubs?
asking coz im sure RR's Tennos will be on hiatus starting tomorrow and i wont have anyone to invite XD

edit: im getting a DNS lookup failed here at the office D:
(03-10-2014, 09:53 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]quick question. alert missions use standard planet missions as a base right? so they can be done with pubs?
asking coz im sure RR's Tennos will be on hiatus starting tomorrow and i wont have anyone to invite XD

Try using google's public DNS which is 8.8.8.8. It should be under DHCP settings on your router.
(03-11-2014, 08:48 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 09:53 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]quick question. alert missions use standard planet missions as a base right? so they can be done with pubs?

Try using google's public DNS which is 8.8.8.8. It should be under DHCP settings on your router.

at the office. router is off-limits. kept restarting the game/logging in and out of steam and it went away o.O
One thing Warframe has done for me is that now I get very jumpy when any sort of lighting suddenly flickers.
That moment when you die as soon as you respawn XD
#nightmaremodelightning
(03-16-2014, 03:06 AM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]That moment when you die as soon as you respawn XD
#nightmaremodelightning

Welcome to the latest Grineer Anti-Tenno Technology! Who knew broken lights were so effective against Tenno's!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28