The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(02-27-2014, 07:37 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]You can get some cells from Sargas Ruk (Saturn > Tethys) or Kril (Ceres > Exta). Then you can just farm credits from Tower I-III capture keys or alert mission if you're out of keys.

where do i find the tower capture stuff? are those the things on the left side o.O?
(02-28-2014, 10:42 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2014, 07:37 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]You can get some cells from Sargas Ruk (Saturn > Tethys) or Kril (Ceres > Exta). Then you can just farm credits from Tower I-III capture keys or alert mission if you're out of keys.

where do i find the tower capture stuff? are those the things on the left side o.O?

remember those keys you sometimes get in missions? Using them would let you start a mission onto the Orokin Void and in particular you should be looking for Orokin Void Capture Mission Keys.
(02-28-2014, 12:00 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2014, 10:42 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]

remember those keys you sometimes get in missions? Using them would let you start a mission onto the Orokin Void and in particular you should be looking for Orokin Void Capture Mission Keys.

i meant on the interface. how do you get to those missions? where do i click? XD coz in the void missions i joined you guys, the map is blank and the mission just pops up and starts. like, what sorcery is that XD
(02-28-2014, 12:10 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]snip

On the system map look for the shiny thing on the outer part of the system. It will say "Void". Once clicked it will show you all the keys you have and you just have to pick the key you want to use.

Originally (and the option is still there) you click the 3rd option from the right on the menu that says "keys" to the go to the same place.
(02-28-2014, 12:34 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2014, 12:10 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]snip

On the system map look for the shiny thing on the outer part of the system. It will say "Void". Once clicked it will show you all the keys you have and you just have to pick the key you want to use.

Originally (and the option is still there) you click the 3rd option from the right on the menu that says "keys" to the go to the same place.

okies thanks. sorry being a noob.
(02-28-2014, 01:44 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]okies thanks. sorry being a noob.

We've all been there, just happy to help. Happy
Grustrag hunting has always been annoying.

Also, WF's getting pretty buggy lately.

[Image: 767D713E90D1AB20521032AA02FABBD3D0814FB2]

[Image: 43028F03A236D94BE1983E7C396C9596B5443BDA]

[Image: B6A917A19B7E31D2B7DF0AD143D448B399CFCDDF]
Booben Prime and Melee Dethcube!

[Image: Warframe0072_zps686c30eb.png~original]
fragor and 2nd bolto now in progress. akbolto should be ready to build by monday. thanks for the help guys ^^
after that it's to hope and pray that the mods i need drop XD
Dude, warframe on ps4 has been realy buggy recently. Game crashes when we reach 15 mins survival on void whenever we have a full cell, 1 out of 5 games don't save, can't pick up items, can't use melee key after spamming powers, etc etc..... This is getting frustrating, all i want is to finish the glaive prime, but these bugs are wearing out my patience
(03-02-2014, 04:02 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, warframe on ps4 has been realy buggy recently. Game crashes when we reach 15 mins survival on void whenever we have a full cell, 1 out of 5 games don't save, can't pick up items, can't use melee key after spamming powers, etc etc..... This is getting frustrating, all i want is to finish the glaive prime, but these bugs are wearing out my patience

Heh, PC version..
(03-02-2014, 05:52 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2014, 04:02 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, warframe on ps4 has been realy buggy recently. Game crashes when we reach 15 mins survival on void whenever we have a full cell, 1 out of 5 games don't save, can't pick up items, can't use melee key after spamming powers, etc etc..... This is getting frustrating, all i want is to finish the glaive prime, but these bugs are wearing out my patience

Heh, PC version..

I have a pc account, pc gets more bugs than the ps4 version, they just get fixed every week or two. Can't play this game without the DS4, mouse and keyboard is way too sluggish compared to controllers when it comes to maneuvering and melee. Aiming is not a problem for me, i'm quite good with the sticks.
Personal Quarters section almost done. Use your own Forma for your own room. 7 slots will be available after 12 hours, then we'll add another again for another two.

Check the upper right section of the map. I can't fucking cut the whole map because I'll be forced to put it on photobucket, which sucks ass.

[Image: F26298CA448B91CCBB09CAF012A5544A4F0D42C1]

Edit: You guys okay with moving the obstacle course and duel room to the 2nd floor when more research rooms come out?
got forma from the daily rewards yesterday XD
oh and made a list of where i can get the mods i need (based on the warframe wikia.) most require tier missions. faction tier missions are different from those that need keys right?

did i understand this correctly:
the tier of a defense/survival mission depends on the time spent in the mission and the level of the enemies. therefore, if a mod comes as a grineer tier 3 defense reward, then i need to do say Ceres>Casta since all waves have level 35 enemies. that said, i do not need keys unless the mod is obtained in the orokin void/derelict.
The tier in a defense mission yes. The reward pool is dependent on the starting level of your enemies as well as which wave you complete. The longer you progress, the better the reward pool. Some missions (lvl 25+ starting level) automatically pick a reward from the highest tier pool of rewards as early as wave 5 (Narcissus in Pluto is a good example).

For survival rewards, the reward pool is dependent on the starting level of the survival level. I'm only sure about T3 rewards though, they are on survival missions where your enemies are lvl 15-20 at the start. Reward pools are different for 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute marks for different tiers as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28