The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Ah so that explains your weird behavior earlier.. Big grin
YOU'RE USING A RHINO!

The Void's design has some Middle-Eastern elements to it, IMO.

Actually, saying it has the Agrabah palace (from Aladdin) as a basis seems more correct.

[Image: Agrabah.png]
Really loving the Grinlok.. Modded it to maximize Status chance and Gas damage. Feels like it has Thunderbolt but its a rifle that I can rapidly fire! Added shred for added crowd control.

Bonus Sexy Nyx on the screenshot! Tongue
[Image: F1B372615CD789739B83CBBBF461D41192CB88FE]
God damn it!!!! I can craft reaper, glaive and boar prime but i still havent collected any parts for sicarus prime!!! Wtf DE!

On a side note where do you farm for orokin cell? I have like 12 but i dont remember where i got them
this game is kicking my ass -.- too old and reflexes too slow
tried playing solo (net was being a dick) and i kept getting my ass handed to me even in the mercury missions T-T
I don't think the game demands too much from the player reflex wise. You're still new, so getting kicked around should still be common. Best way is to not be aggressive, use cover, and generally play smart and use your frame skills. going gung ho is only okay with a team.
Who would have thought that farming cells would lead to the appreciation of how great a man Sargas Ruk is! LOL
(02-20-2014, 12:44 PM)Rorona Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the game demands too much from the player reflex wise. You're still new, so getting kicked around should still be common. Best way is to not be aggressive, use cover, and generally play smart and use your frame skills. going gung ho is only okay with a team.

yup. playing very defensively, but i still get taken down. not getting a lot of energy drops so i can't use skills as often as i'd like.

anyways, i made an article for warframe on one of the blogs i update for work XD had to justify why i'm playing it at work ehehe
(02-20-2014, 09:11 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]God damn it!!!! I can craft reaper, glaive and boar prime but i still havent collected any parts for sicarus prime!!! Wtf DE!

On a side note where do you farm for orokin cell? I have like 12 but i dont remember where i got them

Sargas Ruk, or you can just do void missions for a cell.
trinity is in the works. thanks to Rick and Goat for helping get the credits.
im going to try a build like this:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lenz...ealer_Tank

or something that will help keep me alive while still being beneficial coz i suck hard XD
That's pretty much how to build an endgame Trinity. Strong and useful till the end of the game. I'm just not sure why Thief's Wit is in that build tho. Be warned tho, you'll need a lot rare mods, and leveling those mods will cost a fortune (especially that maxed Narrow Minded). Also, you'll need the Aura Trinity helmet as well. Nothing unachievable tho.
7 warframes in my arsenal, but i always end up using excalibur in the end. Loki, Nova, Rhino, Trinity, Oberon and Frost : they're all good frames, but Excalibur inevitably tops in my book. Kinda makes me regret that i spent a lot of plat to assemble frames and collect the necesary mods for their endgame builds, when i obviously already have what i needed from the start. He's just so versatile that u can practically give him any role in a cell.

I hate it when people underestimate this frame when it comes to high level missions. Fukng assholes about to kick me out just to let a goddamn rhino or nova in, but i always end up saving their asses. 45 mins in t3 survival, they all died at least twice except for me. Dont underestimate my blinding smiles and horny javelins u faggots!

Now i want to asemble ash and/or valkyr. But which frames should i discard and which ones should i keep?
If you have enough plat to rush build things, you have enough plat for Warframe slots. I suggest keeping them since the game is still in open beta, and a lot of Warframe abilities may still change (Banshee for example is getting an overhaul soon).

Up to you on which WF you want to use. Both Ash and Valkyr are close combat oriented frames though approching them in different ways. Ash is more stealthy, while Valkyr is more of a berserker tho.
wooo Trinity should be done by now. going online in a few minutes XD
(02-24-2014, 04:58 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]since the game is still in open beta

Wut!? This game is still on beta??? then when's its official release?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28