The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Sadly, based on the current version, there is no advantage of wielding a single skana over the double ones. double skana hits multiple targets, lands more blows than the single one, and basically is overall better.
(02-08-2014, 10:59 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]i'll see if i can install this at work. if it works out i'll prolly roll a healer (Trinity daw sabi ni Mark.)

Lol if you ended up playing, that'd be like, idk. 80-90% of RR now. LOL
Im starting warframe recently....and suck lol Any tips for new players?
got the go signal from my super to install warframe on my pc at work ^^ will do it first thing tomorrow (skipped work today to do some banking.)
I am soo tempted to buy plat D: I want to jam potatoes down my weapons D: .
Awesome, looking forward to see you online Zero.

Larox, just keep playing :p that's how everyone starts. You'll see for yourself what you want to do in the game.

CZ, wait for discounts before buying plat. They happen often enough through daily rewards, Or sell mods in the trading area.
I have a question. How do u unlock color palettes aside from spending 75 plats? 75 is just too much, I'd rather buy potatoes or Forma
That's the only way to unlock color palettes. Just go sell some mods or keys for platinum if you don't feel like spending real money in the game.
I spent a lot on the game already but t's just that it costs too much for a cosmetic item, I was sort of hoping it there was another way..
signed up and installed. could you guys add me on steam? my u/n there is the same as here.

patching now...fffff 600mb+ (not much since i downloaded the whole game just this morning, but people might complain here at the office.) hmm 23 minutes.
(02-11-2014, 11:09 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]I spent a lot on the game already but t's just that it costs too much for a cosmetic item, I was sort of hoping it there was another way..

Just spend on classic saturated and youre done. You dont have to buy any other color unless you want to go emo and want dark black on the smoke palette.
started playing. ign: bazarach
already added, hellheart, rick, and clonezero.
also i suck so hard and miss a lot ~.~
Every one of us started from that. Play with Raffy and HH to get up to speed. also, check up on the warframes available to see which you would want to use in the long run. My advice would be go for things you like, rather than what's uber top tier, and for playstyles you wanna do with each frame as each is unique.

if you got questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
im dying a lot when rushing in so i find myself just staying back and sort of sniping. still in the mercury quests btw. oh, how do i buy new weapons? all the stuff in the market sell for platinum.
you buy the blue prints in the market for credits. then farm for components in the missions. what frame did you get as first? don't rush in yet as you have minimal upgrades and generally starting. hang back with your guns first, then only melee as a last resort for now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28