The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
found another trinity build. i think this one is a little easier to make
[Image: Trinity_Bossfight.jpg]

weapons:
for primary, torid, tho i don't know how to get that without a clan. alternatively any of the bows.
for secondary, i'm going for Hikou for stunlock (deep freeze, ice storm)
for melee, im gonna go for fragor (w/ reflex coil, fury, north wind, plus others) so i can also disable aside from heal.
This seems to be an old build though, as there are no corrupted mods, and it uses the old customization UI. I'd like to put Streamline instead of flow on that build, but that's just my preference since it will use less blue orbs on the map. I'd chuck out Well of Life since Blessing would instantly heal your allies. I'd also put Narrow Minded, though it will adversely affect Energy Vampire. Anyway, just experiment on your own and see which ones suit your playstyle.

I was really disappointed with the Torid. The AOE gas cloud is so small that it's only good in tight spaces, and the effect doesn't last that long, in addition the slow ROF, long mag reload, and slow projectile speed, well, I believe there are better choices. It does have a strong direct hit toxin damage though.

I could be using it wrong, but I haven't found a way to use it correctly.

Also.

Get ready for:

Grineer death squad:
[Image: 1920229_657297767663078_1265981750_n.jpg]

Poor Excal.
Poor Excal, I bet he was just leveling around Mercury.. lol
@Rick
oh okies. didn't know it was old ^^u i do have most of the mods for this build tho, so it could be a starting point i guess.
how about replacing well of life with streamline? i'd like to have as much energy as possible ^^
for torid replacement, how about cernos to take out shields on approach, then finish targets with melee?
(02-25-2014, 08:29 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Excal, I bet he was just leveling around Mercury.. lol

Or they just stole that suit from someone's dojo. They forgot the helmet. Check your dojos for some naked tenno, that suit's probably his
It looks headless, but the head is actually there. XD
Anybody recognize the gun the dude to the right is wielding?
(02-25-2014, 02:29 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]It looks headless, but the head is actually there. XD

Oh wow yeah you're right lol
Oh lookie! The next Prime Warframe!

My keys are ready.
game runs on my niece's laptop ^^ stutters a lot tho so i'll prolly only play it there for login rewards, fusing and not very active stuff.

anyway, having a blast with cernos. at first it didn't feel as powerful when i was going through the missions with you guys, but when i continued my mission line (still at venus lol) it was op hahaha. one-shotting everything with the charge shot XD

edit: just passed rank 2 test. i can haz trades now yay ^^
I want to know builds for sakana. I was on pluto doing my own thing then suddenly, some dude with Excalibur showed up. I thought he was a noob based on his load out but apparently, he was slashing lv 35 enemies to death! Not one hit, but at least something like 1 spin slash then 1 more hit to finish. He was using what appears to be magnetic element, but other than that, i have no clue. If he made the sakana lethal, I want to see what he can do for dakra prime or dual ethers!
I may be wrong but I think this particular comic strip would be a sufficient answer.

http://yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/95-...264&qo=102

LOL
got the fragor BP and mats needed for it. just need creds to build. same with the second bolto. what's a good mission to farm creds? just finished with venus missions btw.
need an orokin cell for akbolto tho (once the second bolto is done.)
You can get some cells from Sargas Ruk (Saturn > Tethys) or Kril (Ceres > Exta). Then you can just farm credits from Tower I-III capture keys or alert mission if you're out of keys.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28