The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
BTW, what's everyone's in-game names? Looking to try Tower missions, but I'm not confident enough in my own basic equipment to do a solo yet.
(03-16-2014, 05:25 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, what's everyone's in-game names? Looking to try Tower missions, but I'm not confident enough in my own basic equipment to do a solo yet.

Everyone suddenly jumped into Dark Souls.. It'd be weeks before anyone actually goes back to Warframe! LOL
I play warframe still but I just noticed I played it so much before so I limit myself is all.

my ign name is the same as my forum name: clonezero

(03-16-2014, 11:05 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2014, 03:06 AM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]That moment when you die as soon as you respawn XD
#nightmaremodelightning

Welcome to the latest Grineer Anti-Tenno Technology! Who knew broken lights were so effective against Tenno's!

I'm suprised Yuikami hasn't made a comic strip out of it already! LOL
(03-16-2014, 08:52 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone suddenly jumped into Dark Souls.. It'd be weeks before anyone actually goes back to Warframe! LOL
Dammit, what bad timing D:
(03-16-2014, 05:25 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, what's everyone's in-game names? Looking to try Tower missions, but I'm not confident enough in my own basic equipment to do a solo yet.

ign: bazarach

i don't have dark souls so i still play XD
Mine's PhAYSe. So, uh, accept my request? I could sure use some more people to play with! Damn Strict NAT issue really messes up my multiplayer.
Duels are so much fun with excalibur! Literally all the other frames don't stand a chance... well except for trinity. For a good reason, Trinity's link skill is kinda broken, I can't kill the enemy without killing myself. Vauban is also annoying but not enough to beat Excalibur. For real though, Trinity Should be banned from duels, I can't think of a way to counter it with existing frames or mods: (
Valkyr with hysteria focused build will shit on excal in pvp tho, Both her and trinity.

I do not think any banning should be done in pvp as it is definitely not the focus of the game. pvps are ridiculous in a sense that most frames' skills don't work, and so on and so forth. not much to see in pvp aside from testing weapons and stuff.

I'd rather see effort made to these instead:

-nerf soma
-bring latron prime down a notch
-buff banshee
-re-buff ember
-introduce better skill synergy between frames
-game stability
-make older bosses harder
-new mission types/tilesets
Yeah Trinity killed me, no idea what to do with Link . But Valkyr , no. She can't do much when blinded. All I had to do was spam super jump and bombard with Penta then it's game over.

My clan hosts pvp events. So far, 99% of the top contenders use trinity. Really broken. If you guys have suggestions on how to counter trinity , please post, i really want to beat at least one of the placers >_<
I think it still depends on that player with Valkyr. She can't literally be killed with Hysteria afaik. I haven't tested how blind works on PvP though.

What's your weapon btw? How do you prefer to fight anyway?
Penta wont matter to valkyr if hysteria is perpetually active i think. and all she needs is just a nice slam weapon to get perma knockdown. ask goat and cz. they couldnt really do much after that first slam. i dont think blind will matter much since the primary mode of hitting should be slam attacks and just melee.

blind is great tho, but i think trinity's link(needs proper duration modding) will render doing anything to her useless even when blinded.

same for valkyr. getting blinded for a second once in hysteria is moot point when she can just stand there and lol at anything thrown at her(needs proper duration modding).
(03-18-2014, 12:00 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I think it still depends on that player with Valkyr. She can't literally be killed with Hysteria afaik. I haven't tested how blind works on PvP though.

What's your weapon btw? How do you prefer to fight anyway?

Right now, when the match begins, I would immediately use super jump and blind while in the air. Blind works as intended, but duration is halved I believe. I got blinded once and my screen went all white for around 5 seconds. When facing Valkyr, I just spam blind till she's wide open. Enemy is staggered for a brief moment when hit by blind because of the blinded animation thing. This'll prevent them from moving all over the place. As for weapons, I use Penta for primary or my trusty Braton Prime. Penta is great when used in conjunction with super jump,while Braton is forma'd 5x to achieve raw firepower. Dakra Prime for melee and Sicarus Prime for secondary, rarely used but they work so far. Sicarus can kill with just two bursts but still hesitate to use it at times.

My pvp Excalibro is geared towards efficiency and range. No javelins, just jump, dash and blind. Added sure footed primarily to counter Zephyr's skills and Rhino stomps but it works well against those who spam slam attacks with Orthos Prime, Galatine and Reaper as well. Tactic is simple: jump, blind then kill. I spam slash dash with it's insanely large strike radius and its armor ignoring capabilities.

This build has gotten me around 50 kills with only 14 deaths, so yeah, I'm quite proud of it (' ^ ') but alas, Trinity just steps on it like it was nothing. When match starts, all they do is cast Link and just stand there while firing their Somas or whatever weapon they have. I could keep blinding them but that would make for a really boring match -___-
Anybody else stuck on the "checking for new content" part on the launcher?

EDIT: Nevermind! The handy-dandy verify button did the trick!
This Strict NAT issue is getting really frustrating. I can only connect to a game 1 out of 7 tries and I keep on getting kicked out of my own games!

PLDT MyDSL plan 1299 phone+net bundle, 2mbps. Connected through wifi. UDP Ports 3690 and 3692 are open. UPNP enabled.

Anyone know how to fix this?
(03-19-2014, 11:34 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]This Strict NAT issue is getting really frustrating. I can only connect to a game 1 out of 7 tries and I keep on getting kicked out of my own games!

PLDT MyDSL plan 1299 phone+net bundle, 2mbps. Connected through wifi. UDP Ports 3690 and 3692 are open. UPNP enabled.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I posted a few pages back how to but if thats not an option. You might want to check if your anti-virus firewall is allowing connections. I had that problem back then as well and adding ports there helped.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28