The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
[Image: Warframe0000_zps038e6a47.jpg]

Napa wrong send ata si Stalker XP
Someone please promote or at least allow Phayse to host so he can at least trade, I need to borrow a few mods from him =)
(04-11-2014, 09:16 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Someone please promote or at least allow Phayse to host so he can at least trade, I need to borrow a few mods from him =)

Hah! Didnt know it had that limitation. Ranks updated.

Got my Dual swords stance from transmutation. Cant get anything from Anti-Moa's so I fused instead. Now I think the problem with the combo system is that enemies dont actually swarm around you to perform and maintain your combos and you dont have a reliable way to approach enemies that are out of range.
Hell, mind lending me a long sword stance? wanna try it out =)
Get a fist weapon so I can lend you this fist stance I picked up Smile
(04-11-2014, 07:43 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Get a fist weapon so I can lend you this fist stance I picked up Smile

Yeah give them grineer a good fisting!
Having a hard time sleeping so I decided to jump in and play Warframe. Got my Iron Phoenix stance on my 2nd run!
Good for you! All I got was a 3rd Fist(ing) stance on first run. Second run didn't give me anything.
(04-12-2014, 02:24 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Good for you! All I got was a 3rd Fist(ing) stance on first run. Second run didn't give me anything.

I got it on Phobos before we grouped up for derilict. I was looking for a greatsword/Axe stance there.
It's apparently forbidden to slander Vay Hek's name now. LOL
I just thought of an idea on how to conquer the solar rails.. Since everyone is just putting up 0% tax so there's really no way to compete aside from maybe invasion rewards if its contested.

What if we put up a kawaii emblem then ask for them to fight for the emblem! Who would't want to see a kawaii emblem plastered all over the solar system! Bwahahaha!
Assuming we control the solar rails, do we get anything in return?
Conflicted solar rails simply sucks atm.. You get nothing for helping one side and might be better to just wait till the timer is over. No special loots from Tenno Specters or anything from the treasure room behind the reactor.
Yeah give them something to fight for. Cute emblem all the way. People might even fight for free unless the other guys offer like 10K credits for helping them out.
(04-14-2014, 07:45 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah give them something to fight for. Cute emblem all the way. People might even fight for free unless the other guys offer like 10K credits for helping them out.

I dont think anyone could offer that much. Imagine if a thousand tenno fought for you. Thats 10k each per Tenno.. You'd be bankrupt!

Anyway, I noticed its easier to get Argon crystals on Capture. You wont notice getting it but I did get 2 for some reason.

Also got a spare rare dual sword and dual dagger stance. Anyone up for a trade? Big grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28