The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
(03-03-2014, 06:11 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]The tier in a defense mission yes. The reward pool is dependent on the starting level of your enemies as well as which wave you complete. The longer you progress, the better the reward pool. Some missions (lvl 25+ starting level) automatically pick a reward from the highest tier pool of rewards as early as wave 5 (Narcissus in Pluto is a good example).

For survival rewards, the reward pool is dependent on the starting level of the survival level. I'm only sure about T3 rewards though, they are on survival missions where your enemies are lvl 15-20 at the start. Reward pools are different for 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute marks for different tiers as well.

okies thanks. i'll use this to fine tune which missions to do for mods.
I've noticed something odd with defense missions. Was on a run by myself on t3 def, for 15 waves all i got was credits and more t3 defs. Kept repeating for 3 missions, i only started out with 1 key but because of the rewards on the 15th wave, i always end up getting it back. I'd want to keep going but I think 15 is as far as i can go alone. But when i went in for the last key with some people, 5th wave already got me a glaive prime bp.. I've been grinding for this shit for a week now. Does the chance to drop a rare increase when you have teammates? Sound stupid but that's what i'm starting to believe.....
No it's just pure RNG, if that wasn't rhetorical.
(03-04-2014, 11:43 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Ahh RNG.. You need to find a sacrificial Grineer Lamb or a Sacrificial Corpus chicken then go to Uranus and offer it to the RNG gods.

ALL HAIL THE RNG GODS!
Just wondering, who made the first room in the dojo?
(03-05-2014, 04:52 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering, who made the first room in the dojo?

Not gonna tell~ Tongue
(03-05-2014, 07:14 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2014, 04:52 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering, who made the first room in the dojo?

Not gonna tell~ Tongue

Lol what the do we do now? LOL

I think we had some sort of miscalculation. I just tried to put a dummy basement elevator next to it for the lulz for now. Chair
quick question. best place to farm potatoes?
(03-05-2014, 09:23 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]quick question. best place to farm potatoes?

You wait till the potato famine is over or you farm in real life and buy plats.. Big grin

Alternative would be to simply wait, check twitter bot for alerts WarframeBot and sometimes the forums for invasion alerts.

Also, every after a Dev stream which happens twice a month I think every friday. They give out a free potato mission for 24h.

Guys! Survey from the Lotus!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/t...try2205095
Hi. Old lur--, erm, I mean, member here. Haven't posted anything ever since the AC:4A days.

I just recently got into Warframe. Been playing it (slowly) for the past 2 weeks now. I r Newb XD Still have a lot to learn, especially the home-grown terminologies (potatoes, whut? o.0)

Thing is, I'm playing the PC version. Any one here playing on PC? Or is everyone Ps4?
(03-05-2014, 09:53 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Old lur--, erm, I mean, member here. Haven't posted anything ever since the AC:4A days.

I just recently got into Warframe. Been playing it (slowly) for the past 2 weeks now. I r Newb XD Still have a lot to learn, especially the home-grown terminologies (potatoes, whut? o.0)

Thing is, I'm playing the PC version. Any one here playing on PC? Or is everyone Ps4?

All of us are on the PC! (Well except Flau but we dont need him! Ha! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Love you bro! No homo though.)

Warframe is best played when taken slowly, just play it casually. In anycase, whats your IGN?
Oh lol. IGN is PhAYSe. Just newly finished Phobos today. Rk2, Lv30 Mag, but I'm switching to Oberon once it's finished building. Currently looking to replace my current primary weapon (Lv30 Braton). Latron or the bows are tempting me XD
Oh wow, I just realize I haven't touched Phobos Eris and Europa yet even though I've already done Pluto.
(03-05-2014, 09:34 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2014, 09:23 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]quick question. best place to farm potatoes?

You wait till the potato famine is over or you farm in real life and buy plats.. Big grin

Alternative would be to simply wait, check twitter bot for alerts WarframeBot and sometimes the forums for invasion alerts.

Also, every after a Dev stream which happens twice a month I think every friday. They give out a free potato mission for 24h.

Guys! Survey from the Lotus!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/t...try2205095

okies ty. how about fusion cores?
also Lotus sounds canadian XD
Guise! Guise! EVENT! GORGOOON WRAITH!

@ZK She is actually.. Big grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28