The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
updating nao! Holy shit, so many new primes!
I'm also excited to play the new game mode. let's push for this today. aggressive runs here we go.
Lets get the top score!
big update
dling now
Update faaaaaaaaaaaaster! IM starting to feel lonely.. Sad

Also, check out the Caritas room.. Not sure if its a ninja update but its so romantic now.. You'll see what I mean..
Post-update, the game now crashes like mad, particularly when I lose connection to a host due to that Strict NAT issue. Only way I can avoid this is if I'm invited to a squad before the mission or if I host. Pretty impossible to host though if roughly 50-60 people are crowding the event mission.

Also, guessing ppl here are in the same clan? Am definitely looking for one~
clan slots are currently full and upkeep will be too much if they increase the slots Sad
(03-06-2014, 12:20 PM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Post-update, the game now crashes like mad, particularly when I lose connection to a host due to that Strict NAT issue. Only way I can avoid this is if I'm invited to a squad before the mission or if I host. Pretty impossible to host though if roughly 50-60 people are crowding the event mission.

Also, guessing ppl here are in the same clan? Am definitely looking for one~

Having Strict NAT? I might be able to help you with that. Provide me your ISP and what devices you are using.

As for the clan thingy, we're working on it and you guys will be able to join. Soon!
PLDT MyDSL plan 1,299 (internet+phone bundle)

WiFi Modem-Router: SpeedSurf 504AN

HP Envy Laptop
------
TCP Ports 80 and 443 have already been opened.
UDP Ports 3960 and 3962 have also been opened.

Both sets are under local IP address 192.168.1.18, which is my IP automatically assigned by my router.

Router has also been DMZ'd, at host IP Address 192.168.1.18 (also mine).

Despite having opened ports and DMZ, I still get Strict NAT.
I don't suggest letting Hell heart help out, he'll just cause more trouble..jk

For realz though, I'm not really sure about DMZs anymore. Last last month I DMZed my router, sht brought more harm than good. I Keep getting disconnected, my progress don't save like 50% of the time and sometimes I can't even log in. Now I just turned it off then everything's all fine and dandy

On a side note, I DMZed my router because Hell suggested me to. Ruined my gaming for a month...But regardless, I love that whore! Couldn't blame him, he's just trying to help after all =)
Aaaaaahhh still no luck on RP Chassis, we all ran out of keys. Some people are still impatient enough to buy it for 150-200 platinum as we speak. On the other hand, the systems part seems pretty common though, got a handful of it within a few runs. Everybody is selling it too for about 10 platinum each.

But the chassis! Chair
(03-07-2014, 02:10 AM)Shayde Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

Knew it! Its that modem-router provided by your ISP. Possible solution would be to set it to bridge mode and disable its routing functions (Wireless, DHCP etc) and connect another router to perform proper routing functions instead.

In anycase, its pretty similar to my problem back then but Im using globe which also provided a modem-router.

I was able to sort-of fix it with my Belkin router but it would go back every now and then. Found out it was the belkin router's fault. Got a TP-link instead, changed the firmware of the modem-router(Half-ass'd firmware from ISP's suck) set it to bridge mode and voila~ Nat 2!

Since youre working on a similar field, maybe you can make sense of all of this. Big grin

(03-07-2014, 02:39 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't suggest letting Hell heart help out, he'll just cause more trouble..jk

For realz though, I'm not really sure about DMZs anymore. Last last month I DMZed my router, sht brought more harm than good. I Keep getting disconnected, my progress don't save like 50% of the time and sometimes I can't even log in. Now I just turned it off then everything's all fine and dandy

On a side note, I DMZed my router because Hell suggested me to. Ruined my gaming for a month...But regardless, I love that whore! Couldn't blame him, he's just trying to help after all =)

One does not simply turn DMZ on. If you activate both port forwarding and DMZ. It will mess everything up! Heck, I dont trust your technical knowledge of modem and routers.. Big grin Big grin
True true, i dont know much about routers.. but it wasn't me who DMZd my router!!! It was my friend Shayde who did it for me!

So in either case, it's not my fault. Safe!!!

@Goat- PSN is giving out 150 plat for plus members. That plus the 50 you get when u start the game , would be enough to get u a rhino prime..... when it's release in ps4 Sad
(03-07-2014, 10:16 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]@Goat- PSN is giving out 150 plat for plus members. That plus the 50 you get when u start the game , would be enough to get u a rhino prime..... when it's release in ps4 Sad

Oh nice, can it be traded though? WF's PC version only allows plat bought from the store by any player.
(03-07-2014, 10:16 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]True true, i dont know much about routers.. but it wasn't me who DMZd my router!!! It was my friend Shayde who did it for me!

So in either case, it's not my fault. Safe!!!
I may have done it, but wasn't it YOU who told me to do it? I even warned you of the consequences, but you still told me to do it anyway~

I gave a disclaimer! I HAVE NO FAULT! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28