The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
That moment when you kill a crawler... And realize a LEG just popped out of it. Wtf
(05-13-2014, 03:27 AM)PhAYSe Wrote: [ -> ]That moment when you kill a crawler... And realize a LEG just popped out of it. Wtf

Lol, if the corrupted crew guy with an extra mask wasn't weird enough.
13.3.0 update for PC version is up!

New enemy, new weapons and stuff. Also, more color customization options added. Customizable armor pieces, supposedly.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/t...k-hunters/

Also, woo~ Mag Prime now has a codex story entry!
The Daedalus armor set looks really good Big grin Also I can't wait to try the mini-Ogris.
More lever action rifles! Custom Sydana color! Ugly Kubrows! Imba Nyx with absorb Knockdown spam!
I have yet to get used to the new Absorb system... Too used to mashing the absorb button when surrounded, lol.

Also, haven't fought a Kubrow yet, but a bit sad that they're only on earth. Would've wanted something like that on Ceres, or Kubrows randomly spawning in Dark Sectors XD
Damn it,another update! we'll never get that rainbow bridge between the two platforms at this rate -___-
(05-15-2014, 09:54 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]Damn it,another update! we'll never get that rainbow bridge between the two platforms at this rate -___-

I know. I checked earlier today and there's nothing there. Sad
I've watched their last devstream and they said they're refocusing on accelerating development for the PS4 version. The only real reason for the update delays on the PS4 version is the number of Sony hurdles DE has to go through for every update, since each update needs to be certified by a different branch of Sony in different regions. Granted the game has no region lock out in public lobbies, the update's release date depends on how fast Sony approves the update in each region, with the slowest being the weakest link.
In short, PS4 updates will delay PC updates soon.. LOL
I wouldn't say it's entirely sony's fault. Based on previous updates, it only takes 5 days for Sony to cert the patches but we're like always 3 patches behind. I'm worried that some of our friends would be burned out from all the waiting. We used to have like near 100 players playing Warframe. Now we're down to 32, the rest are just playing BF4 or any other game -__-
(05-16-2014, 12:42 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say it's entirely sony's fault. Based on previous updates, it only takes 5 days for Sony to cert the patches but we're like always 3 patches behind. I'm worried that some of our friends would be burned out from all the waiting. We used to have like near 100 players playing Warframe. Now we're down to 32, the rest are just playing BF4 or any other game -__-

Well, they could just patch it very quickly and make it a poor port with all the bugs we PC players encounter on an update. That would make you guys wait a week for a fix everytime there's a hotfix which is usually right after an update. I guess that would make the console plebs happy that they have to suck it up if they cant finish an event, cant fire weapons, falling through the floor, crashes when you get that nice mod/BP.
Update 13.4. Yaii~

... Wow, the new combo of Swirling Tiger is weird and kinda tough to pull off in a real mission. Decisive Judgment's new combo is pretty slow too. Kinda disappointed. Was hoping it'd have some kind of damage multiplier considering it actually leaves a pause in the animation.
And I've yet to find a damned DS stance! Chair
Worst day ever.. Ran through 3 t2 Mob def trying to level up my Lex and Burston prime, then fking Stalker showed up..On all 3 of them!! Then Dark sectors on Ceres; whenever I fall out of the area, I die immediately. Then Clan conflict on Dark sectors; 3 times I won, progress couldn't be saved, but the only time I failed,it saved.. WTF DE!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28