The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Warframe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Yeah i agree with zeph, as much as i hate to admit it... joke

But yeah, some games i've played have connectivity isues when playing using wifi
(03-22-2014, 02:50 PM)ZephKyumz Wrote: [ -> ]Shayde have you tried using wired connection? that might help, or is there any other person using the net?
No, have not tried Wired yet. My setup makes wired connections near impossible unless I get something like a 10+ meter LAN cable and have to go through 2 garages XD

Sometimes my folks use a netbook, but only for simple website browsing. Nothing too demanding on bandwidth.
If its that far from your pc then I think that might be the case, had NAT issues with my ps3 before and I bought a 10m cable which worked lol then decided to change the position of my router. wifi works great and havent had any connection issues so far not unless my bros dl or stream stuff
It isn't too far per se. It's just separated by lots of walls. I live in a compund house. Two homes, one roof, separated by 2 small garages a couple of walls in between. However, distance may not be the problem anymore.

I was actually able to wire my laptop to the router.

I even disabled the WLAN just to make sure it connected to the network ONLY through the LAN cable.

While connected, the router auto-assigned a new IP to me (192.168.1.2).

I opened UDP ports 3690 and 3692 on the router and restarted both it and the computer.

When the computer got back, I released and renewed my IP.

Net was ok, youtube worked great, downloads worked great.

Speedtest showed 4.09mb/s download speed.

Opened Warframe, logged in, expecting good news.

Sad to say, Strict NAT issue still persisted. "Strict NAT detected. UPNP malfunctioning. Forward ports 3690 and 3692 to 192.168.1.2"

Pretty much gave up after that...
got another forma from the daily rewards \o/
accidentally sold my rank 4 speed trigger tho ._.
12.6 update!
Free secondary weapon from Lotus, the Dex Furis!

Impact 2
Punture 10
Slash 2
Accuracy 8.7
Fire Rate 20.0
Crit 2x|7.5%
Status 5%
Magazine 100
Reload 2.0
Trigger Auto

Also, new, limited edition skin for Excalibur, the Excalibur Proto. Sadly, this is sold for 150 plat.
Shit that excal proto!! I want one! It just gave me a reason to buy more plats -___-
wtf is going on! Warframe keeps getting stuck on the update page for me!
All of us have this issue at the moment i'm afraid
Been reading in the WF forums, it seems to be PLDT related. Dunno if Jiro gets in since he's using Globe at the moment, but he's got IRL issues to deal with right now IIRC.
You guys should check out the new Excali skin.. Its based from the ol' dark sector armor and its limited. It'll be gone next week. Get it for 150plat
Finally found a workaround the PLDT issue by changing my VPN.

I just met Goat in-game and he was able to log in without doing anything special, so I guess the connection is fixed for some of us.

And yeah, the Excal proto-skin looks awesome indeed Big grin
https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/

What this means I dont know.. Maybe Tenno Skoooom?
It seems like it's my turn to get that pldt issue. Now I can't log in with my home wifi T_T How did you guys fix this?
(03-28-2014, 05:46 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/

What this means I dont know.. Maybe Tenno Skoooom?

m**** 2.0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28