The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
16 participants?! WOAH!

Who wants to make this a mixed tourney? Those in the loser's bracket partner up for a 2v2.
Workable kaya?
Hm. lets work that out after the actual tourney. We need to finish quite early for that to happen Tongue

Hope all 16 can participate!
I propose that all participants have their ACs ready at least three days before the tourney. Let's try to do this like in PACTI. Either all ACs are submitted to a marshall for checking or we post them in a thread so we can avoid any last minute changes.

On a side note, my PS2 is always available for the Republic. Tongue
I be marshall. That way, I could get screen caps of your ACs.
What time do we start? We'll need to start early if we'll do 16-man double-elimination. I'm estimating we'll need ~8 hours for the 32 matches.

Who can be referee? Preferably someone who's not playing. He'll be in charge of the following:
1. Facilitating placements on the brackets
2. Inspecting ACs for PACT-compliance
3. Updating brackets with wins/losses and progress
4. Keeping track of whose turn it is. Nagging those who're taking too long
5. Randomly picking out the map before each match

I've already prepared the brackets: (assuming there's no change in attendance)
[Image: pact6brackets2.png]

edit: Seeds based on previous PACT showings. Just post if you've any objections. All other slots to be filled up through random placement.
edit2: Maitreya (Tim) might not make it. AEA1's willing to take his slot.
edit3: Dave can't go. But Alvin can take his place.
edit4: Mix is now tentative.

Excel here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...ld3aDhKaWc
This is solo mode, right? Like the older PACTs?

Just so I can get mine working asap.
(02-01-2012, 01:01 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]This is solo mode, right? Like the older PACTs?

Just so I can get mine working asap.

Yeah, 1 on 1, 1 AC. Just like PACT 1 and 2. You're seeded into the 7th slot, btw.
Sorry guys, I'm still tentative on the Feb 11 (might be going to Pampanga on the 11th). I'll let you know within the week if I'm still in.
Jake said we can start as early as 1130. We need to be there prolly 11 or even 1030.
How do you guys wanna use the P200 entrance fee?

P150 for food

P30 for winner
P15 for 2nd
P5 for 3rd

or

P100 for food

P50 for winner
P30 for 2nd
P20 for 3rd
The first one.
Every man for himself, and I'm on game #2...

Oh, fuck.

This is going to be interesting. That made me feel very anxious.
ahaha so what about the designs do we go ahead and submit it already?

anyway for nix's question I agree with the first one food is much better than prize money XD. (as I have little confidence Im getting near any of those 3 prizes)
@NiX

I say we go for the first option.

Oh yeah. AEA1 says he's in for the tourney. We played a few rounds earlier and it seems that the good doctor still knows a few moves. Tongue
Nice! good shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20