The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Saturday or Sunday, here or there, i'm fine with it. You all look like targets to me.
Targets that shoot back!
Does Jake's offer of having it at his place still stand? Smile

Oh, and I was thinking of having a P200/150/100/50 (any amount actually) entry fee just so there's some level of commitment from participants. ~50% can go to food/host/server fund, ~30% to the champ, ~20% to 2nd, and ~10% to 3rd.

Your thoughts?
Sounds good. Now we only need to get people to commit. Who's up for this? Sound off please. Tongue
200's good with me.
Fine. At least the money's gonna be put to good use.
Let's go get good chipipay food para madami. Like noodles, chicken balls and hotdogs!
Tapos Fate/Stay in the kitchen na naman ako niyan? Tongue
I'll be there to accompany you. AH!!!
DUN TAYO KINA FOX!!
Ohohohoho, di tayo magkakasya niyan. Tongue

You guys could come over for small practice sessions though.
200 sounds good too. We can also have RR classic curry and rice with add ons.
Philippine Armored Core Tournament 6: The Last Run.

This would be our last LR tourney so let's make this really fun!
Me
Atdsutm
Nix
Raffy
Goat
Panda
Serene
Grimweld
Grim
Maitreya
Rick
Fox
Shin
Jin

14 players so far!

Ethermaster said he's interested too, and Azuriel might go as long as he's available.
Hopefully zero and moonlight raven can go.

Jake said his place will be okay on the 11th. 1130 am start. BUT, people MUST go early, because jake will be going to school from 1230- 4. so it will be hard for others to go in the village.
(01-30-2012, 09:21 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Tapos Fate/Stay in the kitchen na naman ako niyan? Tongue
I fucking lost it at Fate/Stay inthekitchen LOL

I'm cool with being the +1 guy for the tourney, and 200 is cool for a simple tourney (with food!), so I'm certainly going to play this time.

LF: LR practice buds, the kind that can tolerate interested last-moment newbie plays. LOL
Papayagan ba natin ROC2 sa sampayan? I-ban niyo na bago ko pa isalpak sa loob ng isa kong robot. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20