The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Im interested in participating but I for hope this is not the last one XD.
We can just probably segregate PACT into LR and AC5 related ones as long as there are still people interested in playing LR competitively. I for one am one of those.

Andrew and I are definitely a go for this, and Nix is interested too. So if Nix goes, Hopefully Tim will too. Serene is almost always game, so that makes for a bunch of people already.

Some of the newer guys can participate too! like Zero, etc. It is sorta serious, but we're not like, gonna say you guys suck if you lose or etc. It's all in good fun. Hopefully, Moonlight Raven and Ethermaster can play too. AAAnd we need a tank user too(Beastkiller)

I kinda hope that the players would bust out their strongest and or trademark units for this tourney, for old times sake. :p
I won't join but I can host it LOL
I probably won't be joining as well, although i can still act as a marshall, just like back during the first PACT.
Okay, I'm still thinking about if there's gonna be pot money or not. i have talked to some members and they are kinda against it. So once I scratch it, I hope people will still participate and do their best.
I'll participate, but I doubt I'll be able to practice for this, as always. LR was a major contributor of killing my PSP's analog stick other than MGSPW and PSU, so unless I tried to get my PS2 fixed... oh. -___-

I guess it's been a year or two since Mark kept telling me to get my PS2 fixed, with me saying yes all the time. I'll try to see what I can do later though, as I might finally be able to for the day. LOL
Try to goat. Thanks!

I just hope a lot of people participate. been a while since we had a tourney. Even to those who don't really play, just participate. it'll be fine.
Wish I could join you guys but unfortunately there's a big pile of water from here to there Ermm
Seriously I really wish I could join you guys, I even saw some battles on youtube I sure was amazed XP
Hey guys, just wondering.. What platform are you playing on? PSP?
Got a group of friends who still really really dig armored core:SL and LR.

You guys are all from the Philippines right?
Would be neat if we can all join up with you peops Tongue
Hey, welcome to RR! I suggest you make an introduction thread over here http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=76 and tell us a bit about you and your friends. And better yet, invite your friends here too.

Yeah, most of us are from the Philippines. We play mostly LR on PS2, but PSP is ok as well. You can see some match vids on my YT channel. We still meet regularly and I'm always up for some AC game time.
Neato! Would be sure to share this site to my pals.
Thanks for the info, do lemme know when your next event's gonna be.
Hoping makasali kami Smile
Welcome! New participants are always welcome! Just hang around here and we'll get a date set once a considerable number of people show express interest. Thanks!

Hope we can get more people. Once I've counted a good number above 12, then we can set a date. Tongue

Also, we have a Facebook page! We announced PACT 6 there too, so feel free to visit the page! www.facebook.com/ravenrepublic

So any more takers?
So I guess this thread will also die? Tongue I still hope that we have one last LR pact, but seeing how ACV is turning out to be good, this might be done for good.
Like always, I'm game!

Everybody practice and give it all you've got if this is gonna be the last. PACT 1 was very memorable.

I say let's make this as good as the first and the 4 that followed.
sooo let's do a count

possible participants

Arch Angel
Me
Goat
Serene
Mycael and friends?
and Evil Panda said he'll come also

sooo that makes 6+ people going ... half way there >< PEOPLE COME JOIN IN!! ACV seems poised to eat RR alive so before it does lets play with the oldies first XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20