The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hahaha come on time, doc! No need to declare your AC here. You may want to edit that out. LOL
Nah Handicap nya na yan. Not like we haven't fought that thing before.
Ayan na! Pakitaan na ba ito? LOL
(02-03-2012, 12:32 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Ayan na! Pakitaan na ba ito? LOL

Ng ano? Mga katulad ng avatar ko?
(02-03-2012, 12:37 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2012, 12:32 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Ayan na! Pakitaan na ba ito? LOL

Ng ano? Mga katulad ng avatar ko?

Bakit? May bulate ka ba?
Meron. Sa garden namin madami.
Maraming klaseng bulate ang nasa mundo. May palaging nakakapit sa atin na parang ringworm, at mayroon din palaging nakabaon sa lupa.

Iba-iba rin ang reaksyon nila, mayroong parang sa millipede, bumibilog kapag alanganin o may naramdaman, mayroong iba tumitigas kapag nahawakan.

Anyway, I could just be better off as a janitor, since I don't think I'm still in the right mind to indulge in heavier tasks at hand. Have we computed on the time btw? We should split it with something like this (of course, disregard this if you've already made one. just giving ideas):

Pre-Tournament Phase:

AC preparation:
Put all your ACs in a memory card, that includes people with PSPs too; someone can store your AC to the PS2 in their memory card, so don't be shy. If you'll be arriving late, make sure your PACT AC is ready ASAP. If you don't have a memory card, just make sure you have it ready regardless, whether it be written on a paper or saved on your PSP.
---

Match Phase:

Recheck Competitors' ACs.
Start Battle (how many rounds per match? 1 only?)
End
---

Intermissions:

Note:
A certain time frame regarding consumption of provisions can be decided that all competitors eat at the same time. Another option would be that paticipants may eat while other matches are being coordinated. Just make sure you're fully stocked when you're ready to fight. No excuses, can't delay. Must go with the schedule at all costs. Must speak like a Salarian.
---

Post-Tournament Phase:

Eat (again)
Get all touchy
Suck each other's junk
Go home
Reflect on how your life has become like Lemonparty and lie the fuck down to sleep.
???
PROFIT
(02-03-2012, 01:25 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Have we computed on the time btw? We should split it with something like this (of course, disregard this if you've already made one. just giving ideas):

Yes, I've done rough timings.

If
16-man double elim
5-min time limit
best of 3 for prelims
best of 5 for finals

29 prelims x 3 rounds x 6 minutes = 522 mins or 8.7 hours
+
2 finals x 5 rounds x 6 minutes = 60 mins or 1 hour

for a rough total of 9.7 playing hours. Note that the number is quite padded for contingency (to account for procrastination, loading times, mishaps, etc).

If we have two sets of linked PS2s, we can effectively halve the 29 prelims to 5 hours. Otherwise, we might have to go Split screen across 3 PS2s until maybe the 12th match.

I'd prefer that people just eat whenever they're not in the middle of a match, but the games just keep going.
I've got my (slim) PS2 on hand if it be needed. If y'all need a spare, do lemme know Big grin
We need:

4 TVs
1. Jake's
2. Jake's
3. Mark's Chimei?
4. ???

4 Fat PS2s
1. Rick's
2. Jake's
3. Fox's?
4. Tim's?

2 link cables
1. Rick's
2. ???? FIND ONE.

Who's bringing AVRs and extension cords and things? Halp!
I'll meet you guys at 11am at 7-11 on the day itself. Then I'll help you guys settle in and be gone from 12:30 to 4pm.
I'll bring extension cords and an AVR.
Oh, and I should add. If any furniture gets destroyed again this meet will be RR's last at my place.
By joining the tournament or by simply being present, you will agree to pay for any damages that might be caused.
Remember that this is a tournament. We're trying to conduct this as organized as possible.

Pick-up time at 11am through Sforza at 7-11 and maybe Rick at Shell Buendia.

11:30am - 12:30pm will be set up time. Set up where to place TVs, where to place PS2s. Move away Sforza's dining stuff. We'll be using plastic tables and chairs. Set up the waiting/eating area outside by the garden. Treasurer collects the entrance fee and allocates the funds. Food guy orders the food.

12:30pm - Tournament start. If you're late, we'll try to push back your turn as much as reasonably possible. But if waiting will unavoidably stall the tournament's progress, we'll have to disqualify you.

I'm estimating we should be done with the tournament around 7 at the latest. If we can't get 2 pairs of PS2s and TVs and that extra link cable, we'll just go split screen to get matches done as quickly as possible.

Please text/PM/fb message the ones who've not been replying to this thread. There'll be no "I didn't know" excuses.
jake for being someone who already wronged you in that department ( I remember damaging a wooden chair one of the first times I was at your house ) I am sorry again and would try to fail on something else other than that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20