The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
NiX oughta be receiving a bright pink AC in his inbox within the day. LOL
why yes he will XD
Good Grief, you didn't even bother denying it. LOL
I've got a family thing that day all of a sudden. I'll be late, but I'm going. No estimates on when.
(02-08-2012, 11:09 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Are we disabling the enemy stats reader on the HUD?

Asking again.

(02-08-2012, 08:55 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a family thing that day all of a sudden. I'll be late, but I'm going. No estimates on when.

Ok, I'll still try to progress the brackets as far as we can until you get there. I'm estimating you'll be there at 2.
most people dont look to it that much anyway but I for one don't see any big issue of it being there or not.

anyway pmed my design and no its not pink (I can always change the name and color later XD )
(02-08-2012, 09:19 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2012, 11:09 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Are we disabling the enemy stats reader on the HUD?

Asking again.

It's not really that important to me, i don't even usually notice it. I'm alright with disabling it.
Ok just making sure. If it's not a big deal for everyone, I'll be having mine on.
I'd rather have it disabled for all. this okay?
Whichever everybody agrees on.
Btw, noting again that the P250 only covers the venue (partly subsidized by Jake. Thank you thank you).

What do you guys want to do about food? Pwedeng kanya-kanyang bili. Or mass corned beef and rice na lang or something, but we'll all have to shell out extra.
Food, kanya kanya siguro, but yeah, pancit or just mass corned beef and rice will do. even 50 per head will be sufficient for it.

Also, For those bringing vehicles, is it possible to bring additional tables? (the assemble type ones)? enough to fit a medium sized tv will do.
@enemy data
i didnt even know theres a feature like that as mine is off by default XD my vote goes to have it off for everyone.

as for food, id rather get my own. pancit/corned beef kasi madalas ko ulam sa bahay eh XD
I say turn it off, just so there can be stealth genbust. Tongue
^OK. EVERYBODY DISABLE YOUR HUD ENEMY DATA

Ok then. If possible, buy your sandwiches/drinks/whatever BEFORE the tournament. And be discreet about it... we don't wanna be charged for bringing food in. LOL

And Maitreya just told me that he's not going anymore. But he'll be contributing a bit to the fund.
I'll bring in Raffy's controller; something I've been forgetting to bring for years. Not to mention I've been sneezing non-stop since opening the dusty box. Still couldn't find my memory card though, so if someone has some free space to spare, let me! Plox! I got it written (and saved in my psp) anyway.

THE END IS NIGH!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20