The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
^PM me your AC with tunes and paint if you don't have a memory card.

And just to reconfirm: We have 4 fat PS2s for tomorrow, right? Jake's, Rick's, Tim's, and Fox's. Anybody else willing to bring theirs as backup?
I'll bring an avr, pads, card, and the backup ps2.
(02-09-2012, 11:56 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I'll bring in Raffy's controller, something I've been forgetting to bring it for years. Not to mention I've been sneezing non-stop since opening the dusty box. Still couldn't find my memory card though, so if someone has some free space to spare, let me! Plox! I got it written (and saved in my psp) anyway.

THE END IS NIGH!

lol that took a while LOL
I'll bring an extra controller and an extension cord along, just in case there aren't enough to go around. Serene said he'll bring an AVR for me.
Attention to these guys:

Goat
Raffy
ZK

PLEASE meet me, serene, and grimweld at 7/11 buendia by 930 am tomorrow. Contact me once you guys are there earlier or on the way.

Shin and Panda, please contact me when you guys are on your way. just go to makati cinema square then call/text me when youre there so i can fetch you.

IMPORTANT REMINDERS

Please bring Php250 tomorrow(no less, but more is okay) for the tourney fee.
With regards to food and drink, get yourself your own. We have a fridge there to store it.

Bring Your preferred controllers if you have, and your memory cards with a finished design. If not, pelase submit them to nix ASAP.

BE there early.

HAVE FUN.
Good luck to the participants! Unleash hell! And yeah,

(02-10-2012, 11:51 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]HAVE FUN.

i'll be bringing a controller, mem card, earphone extension and RCA to 3.5mm plug converter.
Mem card for me (and my laptop since I'll be coming from school, but that's something else) Tongue
I went to Serene's to, well, "practice".

Here I am at an internet cafe playing HoN. And this is what I will be later.
[Image: 1731402_700b.jpg]
Goddamnit now I wish I actually was trying to place. LOL
Hey, you never know, man. Tongue

This is it, people. To the victor, the spoils!
Thank you very much guyz sa mga matches Clapping and Congrats kay Nix PACT Vl champ!!!
Grats to Nix! Well deserved win!

Thank you very much to everyone who participated and made this PACT a great success!
Hey Mark, fuck you!
Also, special thanks to the magnanimous sponsors who made this day 3x better!

And both Mark and Nix deserve a bro fist for making this day happen. Thanks, you two! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20