The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Anyway, I'll try to contact doc or even try to haggle for a room in the hotel i work for in makati. will update.
i think its best to just resched considering some people have already backed out. it wont be the same if not all of us are there. lets just make this one a regular AC meet.

@Mark
im ok with that. also idea, how about a village clubhouse? most subdivisions have one right?
(02-06-2012, 07:51 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]i think its best to just resched considering some people have already backed out. it wont be the same if not all of us are there. lets just make this one a regular AC meet.

@Mark
im ok with that. also idea, how about a village clubhouse? most subdivisions have one right?

Yeah, it actually sounds like a good idea. We'll see what we get today. I'm still asking if a room in our hotel here in makati is possible. will update real soon.
Here's the new deal:

Let's still try to make this work for this Saturday since a number of people have already filed leaves and such.

AA's trying to work out a rented venue for the day. But understand that with this, the entry fee will be bumped up to around P250.00, mostly for the venue. Nevermind the tournament cash prize.

And it's looking like we'll really have to do several of the matches on split screen.
With regards to the tv, if the management allows, we can borrow spare ones from the stock room.

The room will most likely be around 3200. With regards to the food, we can just buy from the 7/11 store a block away. kanya kanya na. The room has a kitchen though. So if everyone chips in, mebbe we can get a bunch of instant pancit canton for food. Around 200 php worth should do as survival food XD

Anyway, people, still consider the event to be still on until me and nix say that it's a complete bust LOL
(02-06-2012, 09:15 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, people, still consider the event to be still on until me and nix say that it's a complete bust LOL

And here i was thinking that you already raised a white flag last night. Tongue
GOOD NEWS: Management said yes. Rate for the room is around 3250, we will be able to borrow additional 3 television sets aside from the one already in the room. 50 sqm, has kitchen and living room. Sounds good. Fee is now 250 per person. time start: 10am SHARP. we can go till the evening since the rate is good for a day.

Food, self buy. all the money will be alloted for the room. I suggest pancit worth 200-250. that will keep us fed.

Please inform your groups.

I will inform, serene, grimweld, shin, rick, zeke, and panda. (panda and zeke, give me your numbers thru pm now, as i need to tell you guys how to get there)

Fox, please inform doc

Nix,please inform moonight raven and ely.

goat, please text raffy or vice versa

to goat, raffy, panda, zeke, try to go earlier in 7/11 buendia. I will fetch you guys there or at least give you instructions on how to get to the hotel. its actually a block away from makati cinema square. Jobet, grimweld and i will go together, and prolly meet up with shin.

Okay, so all the we need to bring then are the PS2s and AVRs. Where is this place exactly?
near makati cinema square. VERY near. I suggest meeting there for fox and shin first, then we go there together. same for rick.

Also, I will be going there early this saturday, where I will be prepping the tvs and the list of names. Please bring valid ids.
(08-10-2009, 12:52 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]What: Philippine Armored Core Tournament 6

When: February 11, 2012, Rendezvous at 11:00 AM, Tournament Start at 12:30 PM

Where: Amorsolo Mansion, 130 Amorsolo cor. Herrera St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
http://www.mansiongroup.com.ph/amorsolo_...ation.html

[Image: pact6map.png]

Tournament Entrance Fee: P250.00 (to cover the P3250.00 venue cost)
Attendance Fee (for non-participants): P150.00

P500 - PACT Champion
P300 - 2nd Place
P200 - 3rd Place

Rules: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=274
One AC only.

Format:

If 14-player double-elimination
http://tournamentdesign.org/czap2e14pv1.xls

If (somehow) 16-player double-elimination
http://www.tournamentdesign.org/czap2e16pv1.xls

Participants (according to seeding based on previous PACT showings):

1. lord leperman (confirmed)
2. NiX (confirmed)
3. Moonlight Raven (confirmed)
atdsutm
4. Arch Angel (confirmed)
5. Goat (confirmed)
Ardjin
(6. Maitreya - tentative)
- Fox (confirmed)
- Serene (confirmed)
- Grimweld (confirmed)
- Panda (confirmed)
- Zero Kanipan (confirmed)
- Clonezero (confirmed)
- AEA1 (confirmed but depends on hospital magic)
- Shintetsu (alternate) (confirmed)
- Beastkiller (tentative)

Stuff Needed:

4 TVs - Through the venue
4 PS2s - Maitreya's, Rick's, Jake's(?), Fox's or Arch Angel's
2 Link Cables - I hope the firewire I have will work
4 AVRs
4 Extension Cords

Food, drinks, plastic cups and utensils, paper plates
Plastic tables and chairs

Post what you can contribute.

I've still been updating the opening post. Please keep checking it.

Since we're down to 14, please check the new brackets.

New CON-FUCKING-FIRMED venue is at Amorsolo Mansion in Makati. Should be very easy to commute to. There's parking for those with cars too. http://www.mansiongroup.com.ph/amorsolo_...ation.html

With the new venue, please prepare a bit more cash. I'm willing to cover A BIT for those who end up short. Unfortunately, the fee can't cover the food/pot anymore.

I'll be texting you all with this new info as well.
Ahhh, looks close enough. Walking distance from Makati Square.
Since I won't be able to go, and Mark and Nix have graciously taken the burden of much of the legwork upon themselves (thank you guys so much for this!!), I'll contribute prize money instead to make it a bit competitive.

P500 - PACT Champion
P300 - 2nd Place
P200 - 3rd Place

I know adding money poisons the atmosphere sometimes, but this should be OK. Sound good?
How can that not sound good? I love you. LOL
^ And look at us go.
ooo so this is what mark talked about when he replied to my text nice job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20