The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
By the way, please bring headphones with very long cables, if you can.
(02-06-2012, 02:11 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, please bring headphones with very long cables, if you can.

2 meters good?
Ulo pa lang dapat, 3 inches na!

Anyway, I shall bring Forzandie(hhhhhh)'s headphones!
(02-06-2012, 02:11 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, please bring headphones with very long cables, if you can.

Just bought a 3m extension cord, just bring your favorite headphones Smile
(02-06-2012, 08:35 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]

Just bought a 3m extension cord, just bring your favorite headphones Smile

Or to be more specific; 3 inches in the eyes of Toguro.

Edit: Hahah fuck. Didn't read it right.
That's great, Shin! But ideally we should have 4 sets; 1 for each TV, since the 4 will be in close proximity. But first of all, we gotta be sure that the TVs accept headphone slots. Mark?
i dont think they do.
Actually, if you guys are going to borrow TVs from me, they have headphone output.

Even then, I think almost all TVs have audio out, so you can use portable amps and still headphones.

I'm also not joining the tournament itself but I indicated to Mark that I'll be paying for a room upgrade for you guys.
You really didn't have to. But thank you so much nonetheless. We love you too!
I can bring another headphone extension and my RCA to 3.5mm jack converter. basically allows you to connect headphones to the PS2 ^^

also woot! thank you Jake ^_____^
so much love from jake ahaha thak you very much XD
Now it feels a bit awkward :| But you're welcome Big grin Don't forget to thank boss Grim for the prize money too Big grin
oh yeah I just live near his area I can just personally go to his house and hug him XD
Are we disabling the enemy stats reader on the HUD?

Btw, if you don't have a memory card, PM me your ACs so I can save them. We won't have time to go building ACs on the day itself.

edit: Give me exact parts and tuning (otherwise i'll tune it myself. don't worry, won't screw you over). Paint too, if you like. Or I'll just paint it myself.

3 days to go!
waaah ic well I'll be pming it later then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20