The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(01-30-2012, 10:20 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 10:18 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]GAYYYYYYYY

BWAHGAHAHAHHAHA

you said it mate!!!! LOL

This is one of the most retarded posts I have ever come across in my whole internet life.

Anyway, any more takers? Zk? Yangs?
Btw, I've streamlined the PACT rules.

Please review.

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=274

If anybody has issues with TP, speak up now and vote on it. Otherwise, we go as stated in the regs thread.
Coming across discussions on TP in that said thread, and so far, there are a ton of reasons why to ban it. A lot of people here already know my stand on TP, so even though most of us know how to deal with it in CASUAL play, I'm kinda swayed now to go against it.
I would still prefer a hard ban on TP as much as possible.
That's 2. Ok, I'll vote to ban it as well, so we now have 3 votes. Hopefully, others will comment as well. If no one speaks in favor of TP by Friday(?), let's ban it completely.

Me
Atdsutm
Nix
Raffy
Goat
Panda
Serene
Grimweld
Grim
Maitreya
Rick
Fox
Shin
Jin

Once again, here is the list of confirmed people who are interested. (I just want to make it a point to have it in every page LOL )
Just ban TP and get it over with. Smile
haha ok, TP's out. Check the rules again, folks, and revise your ACs as needed. Smile
ahaha can people go in early specially for us who have no access to lr so we can at least familiarize ourselves again to the game for the ensuing slaughter.
Hopefully you guys have pocket ACs that have been your long time staples so that not much assembling and testing has to be done. Stick to your mains.
I already have one its the "feel" of piloting one that is lost to me XD
We could probably set up one machine to act as a test unit for those who feel they're pretty rusty.
Fuck. I seem to have lost my memory card at the wrongest possible time. Not to mention I haven't updated my own garage even prior to buying a PSP.

I'll go play Dark Souls, and apply all teh metagame stuff at the PACT rather than ACLR. I am absolutely confident that I will fare better, with a 200% increase in abilities.
Ethermaster and Beastkiller also want to go(managed to talk to ely). So that makes it 16 participants

Me
Atdsutm
Nix
Raffy
Goat
Panda
Serene
Grimweld
Grim
Maitreya
Rick
Fox
Shin
Jin
Beastkiller
Ethermaster
Okay, now that a bunch of people are committing, who's gonna bring what? We're gonna need at least 3 ps2s for the tourney. One for setting up and testing, and two for the actual matches. We also need a couple of decently sized tvs. The test unit doesnt have to have a big tv, just one okay enough to assemble and test. Take note, once you have submitted a design, no changes are to be made to it. No ninja tweaks too. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20