The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I'll try to lug an AVR and extension cord along with the PS2.
Confirming, I will not be able to go. Sorry guys, family matters first. Sad

Good luck to all of you though! Let the rest of us know how it turns out.
Ok thanks for the update. I've been updating the opening post. Please keep checking there for new compiled info.
(02-03-2012, 07:58 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]jake for being someone who already wronged you in that department ( I remember damaging a wooden chair one of the first times I was at your house ) I am sorry again and would try to fail on something else other than that...

It's okay, it hasn't been only you that's damaged stuff Tongue
Confirming - I'm in. Big grin

I'll be coming from morning duty, though, so I'll be late for a bit. Shell Buendia, or straight to Jake's? Thxthx :3
7/11 buendia at 11am. The one in the samebuilding as kfc and mcdonalds. Thanks man.
Emergency!!! Look for a backup place ASAP. Ask me personally for more details.
Ok. Due to unforeseen circumstances, which isn't anybody's fault, we can't have it at Jake's anymore.

Alternatives are:
1. NiX's - Alabang - Availability: Sure
2. Fox's - Taguig - Availability: Pending
3. Leperman's - Makati - Availability: Pending
4. AEA1's - Near the airport - Availability: Pending

Comment please.
It's going to be a sure-go for me for #1 and #3. 2 and 4, I'm going to be moved to the pending list, I'm afraid. LOL
Fox said his place would be definitely out. Nix's place is good, but the logistical foot print will be definitely bigger. I vote for doc's place. It's pretty accessible too. Will ask him asap.

Rick's place will definitely be the better choice though.

regardless, me and my group will still be going.

If in case doc agrees,
To those concerned about how to go there, I can offer to fetch you guys at the MRT TAFT STATION( the end of the line at taft/edsa juncture) I will fetch you guys as you arrive, since doc's place is walking distance from there.

If in case rick agrees,
Meeting place would still be 7/11 buendia
if the venue is moved, where will be repective meeting places for those without cars/hoping to hitch a ride? directions for commuters? my leave is already filed so i can go where it is going to be held or sleep all day at home.
im fine with any venue but i had to choose rick's place seems to be the best pick
Quote:

If in case doc agrees,
To those concerned about how to go there, I can offer to fetch you guys at the MRT TAFT STATION( the end of the line at taft/edsa juncture) I will fetch you guys as you arrive, since doc's place is walking distance from there.

If in case rick agrees,

this was in my previous post.
How many minutes walk from the mrt station? I might still try to go.
It'd be more convenient if it's at Rick's place though, no offense to Doc.
(02-05-2012, 11:03 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:

If in case doc agrees,

If in case rick agrees,

this was in my previous post.
How about NiX' place? or are the choices just these two?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20