The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Dalawang controller hawak, parehong naka LX, namamaril ng langaw.

Pwede! LOL
So, should PACT6 be AC3P or any of the AC portable series of games? Just saying. :p

If ever we do we can make it during summer next year just after LR portable gets released in JP and prolly the English version of SL for the PSP. It's gonna be easier to set up as well, since we won't need any bulky TVs for the tourney.

I haven't tried adhoc wifi with the game to tell if its competitively playable as of yet though. We'll do some thorough testing this Saturday if it's competitively workable.
(10-27-2009, 06:26 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]So, should PACT6 be AC3P or any of the AC portable series of games? Just saying. :p

The question of lag aside, I think it'll be a bit harder for all of us to decide on this one, since tweaking the controls to your liking can only go so far in terms of comfort and reliability. We should all (or those that plan to join, anyway) have a decent playthrough of the games to see if it's possible.

I dunno. There's something uncompetitive about struggling with the game because of the lack of faculties/buttons - an argument that could be applied to the PS games also for sure, but it's really magnified here in the PSP ones.

But then again, maybe if given time we'd all grow to have some sort of mutant finger strength and dexterity to do whatever's required for winning.
Yeah, its still prolly too early to decide.
Dang, I want to attend.

Whenever this is gonna be. I'm going to need to find a way to convince my parents to allow me to attend. They're not to keen with me going to a "stranger's" home. And I can't bring myself to lie to them or cover up even. :|
Jesus, man. I'll pick you up and present myself to your parents if I have to.

With that said, LR please. Sad Some people don't have PSPs to practice on. LOL But I'll be cool with it too if everyone else agrees on PSPs.
Yeah, we'll see ^^ thanks for the offer though. If ever I can't just convince them, maybe we can try that XD

And I personally want Last Raven since I have nothing else except for fA. But hey, I'm fine with whatever XD
If LR is gonna be used, i wonder if we can use PS2s and PSPs to hold the tournament. That way we could get the preliminary matches over quickly. Problem is, i don't 2vs2 matches will be possible.

Would it?
LR, PS2's because most are still using ps2's. 2on2 Ulit?
when would this be happening by chance I wanna come

and 2 v 2 mainly because I wanna decent none raped fight XD but again it would depend on how many people comes along if there would be a lot of people 2 on 2 would be nice and fast but if not 1 on 1

and I miss godzilla matches XX
Whats a godzilla match?
(02-02-2010, 06:00 PM)Siddyus Wrote: [ -> ]Whats a godzilla match?

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=997 Tongue
In a nutshell - one fully decked-out AC versus three ACs with a very limited selection of parts and weaponry. It's one of our main fun events during meets.
So, We(nix and rick) kinda thought about doing arguably the last competitive ACLR PACT. So when do you guys wanna have this? Nix said he's cool with hosting too!

We can try making the champ get prize money and some other prizes for the runner ups to encourage people to practice for this :p was thinking 3-5l :p pot money from all the participants of course.

So watcha guys think?
Let's see a show of hands first from those still interested in making a PACTVI happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20