The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Questions and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Are spoilers good or at least work for very big pics?
Serene Wrote:Are spoilers good or at least work for very big pics?

They're good for anything! Rofl
Asteg...
pwede bang magkaroon ng oekaki board tong RR? alam nyo pa kung paano?
J.E_Magog Wrote:pwede bang magkaroon ng oekaki board tong RR? alam nyo pa kung paano?

Pwede, pero baka konti lang ang gumamit? Parang iniinstall lang naman yun eh.

EDIT: If you're really interested I'll look into it.
Grimlok Wrote:
J.E_Magog Wrote:pwede bang magkaroon ng oekaki board tong RR? alam nyo pa kung paano?

This actually sounds like a good idea to me now, as it prods people to start drawing stuff. Even with a mouse. Tongue

I'll install it tonight. Ready your sketching hands.
That would be fun...
How about a stickied (spelling?) news thread like NiX suggested. A thread where any mentally stimulating to absolutely inane news can be posted, and discussed. We can probably post important current events and talk about it. It's good for the mind and soul (I think, LOL).
Amen to some mental stimulation in this board. LOL
Well, I'd rather each news item have its own thread, para mas on-track yung discussion.

And those threads can be started anytime, in GD. Like what we've always done.

As you can see hiniwalay ko na yung forum game-type threads from the ones where serious/non-serious talking can take place.
Grimlok Wrote:
Grimlok Wrote:

This actually sounds like a good idea to me now, as it prods people to start drawing stuff. Even with a mouse. Tongue

I'll install it tonight. Ready your sketching hands.

Ehh, bit of an update, ran into some problems last night installing it. Will have more time later.
I can't seem to upload a new avatar. Not even hotlinking works for some reason :/
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I can't seem to upload a new avatar. Not even hotlinking works for some reason :/

Where's the image you want to use? The permissions for your group seem fine. Baka masyadong malaki yung image na lalagay mo?
Do ignore my request, for I have identified the problem and efficiently solved the technical difficulties associated with my prior inquiry.

Thank you for your kind consideration and your timely response.
How about holding monthly LADDERS for our arcade games? Kumbaga, at the end of the month, we'll declare a champion for each game. Tapos reset ng scores ulit.

Okay yun diba? Tongue
-----

O kahit bi-monthly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30