The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Questions and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
It'll be possible if Goat becomes extremely motivated/generous, or you guys provide the image. Taking the HD screenshot and cleaning out the background to make it transparent takes quite a bit of work.
Yeah, i'm cool with providing some images. Aside from the actual in-game ACs, can we use pictures of model kits too?
(09-25-2011, 11:46 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, i'm cool with providing some images. Aside from the actual in-game ACs, can we use pictures of model kits too?

As long as it's sharp enough and you can get the background to be transparent, we can use it. Tongue
ei still no go for my flash banner? [Image: 45.gif]
We have a flash banner? That's awesome! Who did you send it to? I'd love to see it.
(09-26-2011, 06:29 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]We have a flash banner? That's awesome! Who did you send it to? I'd love to see it.

Its just a simple flash doodle I shared around half a year ago.
Since I can't embed flash goodies anymore, you can check it out here
We're using it here: http://ravenrepublic.net/about/
My bad, Jay. Haven't been real active around here lately, your contribution slipped my mind. Sorry, and thanks.
Minor issue with the refreshing of pages. You have to hard-refresh to see new posts in threads. Sad Maybe a cache problem?
(10-06-2011, 11:43 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Minor issue with the refreshing of pages. You have to hard-refresh to see new posts in threads. Sad Maybe a cache problem?

Noted. I'll check it out.
I wonder why nobody's pointed this out yet... Our rules and regulations are posted in Filipino.
Also, I think our r'n'r needs polishing.
(10-06-2011, 06:25 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder why nobody's pointed this out yet... Our rules and regulations are posted in Filipino.
Also, I think our r'n'r needs polishing.

Which would explain why some new members don't bother to read through it, especially if they're not from around these parts.

(10-06-2011, 11:43 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Minor issue with the refreshing of pages. You have to hard-refresh to see new posts in threads. Sad Maybe a cache problem?

I've been having this problem too. At first, i thought it was a browser or a cache issue, but it still persisted even after clearing out everything in Firefox and Chrome.
It seems that the custom member groups (Prawnticons, Mugnanimous, Nightshift Med, etc, etc) are now gone and the groups have reverted back to the default Mods, Ravens and PACT placers. It ain't really a big deal but i'm just wondering what happened?
(02-10-2012, 03:09 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that the custom member groups (Prawnticons, Mugnanimous, Nightshift Med, etc, etc) are now gone and the groups have reverted back to the default Mods, Ravens and PACT placers. It ain't really a big deal but i'm just wondering what happened?

I removed them, simply because there wasn't really anything behind them (no special privileges or anything, but they do add to the upkeep - something in the code). If everyone really wants them back though, I can do that, no problem. Smile
Don't bother. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30