The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Questions and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Is there any way that i can get the views back to the way they were? I feel like i'm reading an untranslated manga right here with everything set on the right.
Fox, you can choose a different skin in the theme changer below.

EDIT: That's strange, NiX. It works fine for me... where are you editing it from? Your phone? The little popup edit menu works on Javascript kasi eh... I dunno the answer.
As Fox has mentioned, is there any way or option which can revert to the old format? The avatar pics of the user on the left and the message on the right?
Lord_Leperman Wrote:As Fox has mentioned, is there any way or option which can revert to the old format? The avatar pics of the user on the left and the message on the right?

It's part of the skin, so if you want the old layout back you'll have to change (the skin).

Do you all hate it that much? Haha. Personally I think we just got used too much to the old layout. This one, like Nix said, brings the posts first so we can concentrate on those more.
I'm getting used to it, but I hope it's OK to ask if you make a second version, this time with the stats on the left like before...
Hrm... Yep I can't left-click on the edit button. I'm doing it on my PC... well if it's only me, then nevermind. I can always right-click. Hahah.
Serene Wrote:I'm getting used to it, but I hope it's OK to ask if you make a second version, this time with the stats on the left like before...

OK. I'll do it tonight. I'll be changing the forum's function buttons too, they look too bright and are distracting.

EDIT: NiX, I think something may have gone wrong with your Firefox or Java somewhere. Try reinstalling both?
Old skin back as ravenTwilight version 2. I'll change the buttons sometime else.
Im liking this new format.
Wow pabalik balik ako dito ah.

New buttons. Somehow even though they're more toned down, they don't look quite right. :/
Nix, try using Opera.
My friend changed to it, and I must say, it's really great.
I'm using some add-ons for firefox kasi that opera doesn't have. It's obviously only a javascript issue. It was working fine though before the board upgrade hahah. I'm using opera for my mobile phone though. Tongue
Oh yeah, AEA1 says that he hasn't been able to log-in ever since the move. Something about his password not working or close enough. Any chance that there something can be done about it?
Fox Wrote:Oh yeah, AEA1 says that he hasn't been able to log-in ever since the move. Something about his password not working or close enough. Any chance that there something can be done about it?

Tell Doc that when he's logging in, he needs to report his password as lost. The board will then email him a new one which he can change in his control panel once he's in.
I like the new buttons.
Way better that before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30