The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Questions and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Boss G, we can't access the Arcades...

Quote:The Raven Republic Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

I already tried all my email ads...
Can you try accessing them now?
It's Ok now.
Thanks, Boss G.
I went to the Daily Doodlage page through the The Sketchbook forum and got the "offline board" page instead. But the direct link from the main forum works.
maitreya Wrote:I went to the Daily Doodlage page through the The Sketchbook forum and got the "offline board" page instead. But the direct link from the main forum works.

Thanks for the catch. OK na.
IM not authorized to use the shout box T_T?!?!?

is this a stereotype for us prawnticons THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! ( lol joke I just want to shout again help XD )
clonezero Wrote:IM not authorized to use the shout box T_T?!?!?

is this a stereotype for us prawnticons THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! ( lol joke I just want to shout again help XD )

Damn it, I always keep forgetting to set permissions for new groups.

Fixed.
How do you gain access to this... err Mysterious Prawn Sub-Forum? Ninja

[Image: mysterioussubforum.jpg]
(09-24-2008, 12:16 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]How do you gain access to this... err Mysterious Prawn Sub-Forum? Ninja

[Image: mysterioussubforum.jpg]

Shhh...
I love the new feature that prevents double posts by automatically editing your previous post instead. :p
(10-07-2008, 02:00 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]I love the new feature that prevents double posts by automatically editing your previous post instead. :p

The timer for that is set to 24 hours. Past that, it double posts intentionally.
help Im trying to change my avatar but its not working chu chu won't leave me alone
(10-20-2008, 06:46 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]help Im trying to change my avatar but its not working chu chu won't leave me alone

Fine. I raised the avatar limit to 100 KB. That should be enough.
I never said anything about that ... Im fine with it like this (chise ava) its just that before chu chu just wont give way X_X ... and now that Chise is on my ava Im having a hard time removing her ... well I'll probably do the change next year XD
(10-21-2008, 05:57 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]I never said anything about that ... Im fine with it like this (chise ava) its just that before chu chu just wont give way X_X ... and now that Chise is on my ava Im having a hard time removing her ... well I'll probably do the change next year XD

The reason why it didn't work before is that the avatar you wanted to use was over the size limit. Now it isn't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30