The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Questions and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
My edit button started working again as soon as the buttons changed. Hahah weird.
Um why is the Username cannot be changed?????
If you want your user name changed, you can request a change from Grimlok.
<center>[Image: 1212qy4.jpg]<center>

I can't get into chat...
Err... PM me for details on that. Until I get it working again, you'll all have to resort to YM or PMs.
Chat's back.
>_> how do I change the skin? I couldn't find it under the User CP...
Lower right corner of the main forum, there's a drop down menu where you can change the forum skin. Only a few are available at the moment though.
thanks Rick Big grin
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Lower right corner of the main forum, there's a drop down menu where you can change the forum skin. Only a few are available at the moment though.

I wonder when the pink skin with the sparkles and ponies will be added. I can't wait to be able to use it! Hopefully there'll be rainbows and candy colored buttons and stuff too~!! Happy
LOL. how about a Christmas skin?
strawhat_luffy Wrote:LOL. how about a Christmas skin?

Too late. The pink skin is my focus now.
sforzando Wrote:
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Lower right corner of the main forum, there's a drop down menu where you can change the forum skin. Only a few are available at the moment though.

I wonder when the pink skin with the sparkles and ponies will be added. I can't wait to be able to use it! Hopefully there'll be rainbows and candy colored buttons and stuff too~!! Happy

okay just don't make this a default skin I normally have other people around me (eg sala ng bahay or on an internet shop) when I log on ... the last thing I want to happen is them questioning my gender XD
Here are two stupid haikus.

I'm @ negative
Timezones are evil. Kill them!
Why do they exist?

It's stuck on default
Always on positive eight
Us poor foreigners Sad

EDIT: Someone fixed it all of a sudden! I'm a happy apple now.
ei bossing correct me if Im wrong but before the quick reply area had a button that when you push you get additional options so you won't have to go to the the compre reply area,..

well I just wonder if you can bring it back >_<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30