The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: General Questions and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Nice.

By the way I think I'm going to go ahead and split up General Discussion after all. Haha.
Hahah it took a mutiny to sway Master Mix.

Siguro a sub-forum for politics, or current events or news.
At siguro dapat hindi viewable by non-members yung mga controversial topics. baka ma target tayo.
Hahah yeah let's do that. But then again, pretty much every Filipino forum I know is also freely talking about these issues. Tongue
Hey Grim, no pressure, just reminding you about the buttons that Serene made. Again, no rush.
NiX Wrote:Hey Grim, no pressure, just reminding you about the buttons that Serene made. Again, no rush.

Yup. Still fixing some stuff up that the upgrade borked.

Oh yeah we have quick theme options below by the way. The reason I'm pointing this out is because I want something that looks like this soon. I never thought right-align was so hardcore.
boss what about my request >_<
[Image: sohappy.gif]
clonezero Wrote:boss what about my request >_<

You didn't mail me anything >_<

By the way the forum icons are up. The lighted one looks a bit cut off and can't really be distinguished, I'll fix that later.
Suggestion: Pwede kaya kung red yung outline kapag may new posts?
It's easier to spot that way... I think.
Serene Wrote:Suggestion: Pwede kaya kung red yung outline kapag may new posts?
It's easier to spot that way... I think.

I'm still fixing stuff. Hindi pa yan yung final. Mas clear yung final. Tongue

EDIT: Yan mas maayos na.
Haha nice job with the whole place. RR is looking pretty.
NiX Wrote:Haha nice job with the whole place. RR is looking pretty.

And it's about to get prettier once I finish aligning the user details.

J.E_Magog Wrote:At siguro dapat hindi viewable by non-members yung mga controversial topics. baka ma target tayo.

Haha ngayon ko lang to napansin. Ayos lang yan. Basta may backup kayang kayang harapin ang kahit ano. Tongue
Im getting dizzy gotta adapt stat[Image: donotwant.gif]

anyway why did you ask about the name of these emoticons?[Image: casual.gif]
It will take time for meto get used to the right aligned stats but well...
This might be an isolated case but the edit doesn't seem to be working properly.

If I left-click once on it, nothing happens. Diba dati may quick edit tsaka full edit? Ngayon, no response. I have to right-click and then open the link in a new tab para maka edit. The other buttons are working though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30