The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mukha namang na-'shop eh. Pero kung totoo yan, bibili ako!
Hahaha that's fucking ugly.
at least the 5110 was an immortal celphone. its basically invincible.
Pareng Nix, wag ka naman magsalita ng ganyan. Paborito ko yan noon eh. Classic yan, tsong. Sad
3 modes of network support: 3G, 4G & Classic GSM Mode
Able to display at 2074 x 3795 pixel resolution monochromatic display
Breakthrough “Graphical Color Array” technology, projecting high quality colors (lime green & black)
5 inch diagonal LED backlit multi-touch display
Patented Nokia ‘Softkey’ technology
6 Ringing tone levels
4 Built-in apps and games (Memory, Snake, Calculator & Logic)
External antenna for clearer reception
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich pre-installed
Dual Core 3.0 Ghz processor
Lithium Ion Battery capable of 40 – 180H stand-by time and 2h – 4h 20min talk time
16, 32 or 64 MB of storage options
VGA camera
60 sec video capture
Friendster integration LOL
Oh don't get me wrong. I used to have a 6110 myself which still worked even after I dropped it in the toilet while I was taking a piss.
(07-17-2012, 01:01 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha that's fucking ugly.

(07-17-2012, 01:35 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Pareng Nix, wag ka naman magsalita ng ganyan. Paborito ko yan noon eh. Classic yan, tsong. Sad

(07-17-2012, 04:00 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Oh don't get me wrong. I used to have a 6110 myself which still worked even after I dropped it in the toilet while I was taking a piss.

I believe that the expression most apt for this situation is "gotcha!". LOL
@Nix- Oh shit... Reminds my of my old Digivice which fell in the bowl while I was taking a shit...
(07-17-2012, 04:58 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]@Nix- Oh shit... Reminds my of my old Digivice which fell in the bowl while I was taking a shit...

There's only one way that could've happened. What was that thing doing between your legs? Blink
no lol, I left it on top of the space at the back of the toilet. It just slipped when I stood up
(07-17-2012, 09:46 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2012, 04:58 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]@Nix- Oh shit... Reminds my of my old Digivice which fell in the bowl while I was taking a shit...

There's only one way that could've happened. What was that thing doing between your legs? Blink

Probably making something digivolve to greymon....
How would you know that? Did you do the same thing before?
On another topic:

[Image: twink2a_web.jpg]
(07-22-2012, 05:33 AM)medusa0 Wrote: [ -> ]On another topic:

[Image: twink2a_web.jpg]

No blinders. Just right.

Shit Americans say according to Japanese students