The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hahaha I honestly thought that was awesome rather than wtf. LOL
Yeah I think so too. LOL
that along with the linked video was a nice contrast to the french version of art of the dress I was watching before that LOL

should be in project awesome!!!
[Image: livewirefine.jpg]

Yeah, right, the guy is indeed shouting in Japanese. And i'm an Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos. LOL

Fucked up shit happening right there. Repost from SanCom
That was INCREDIBLY fucked up. Sad But you know, the same thing can totally happen here. Sad
Read up some of the comments from SanCom. Turns out, over there, if people see you helping the victim, they'll assume that you're the one who did it. Even the parents would have put the blame on the person that helped.

Such bull. ):<
(10-17-2011, 06:37 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]That was INCREDIBLY fucked up. Sad But you know, the same thing can totally happen here. Sad

'Can', yes. But here, somebody would actually try to help and check if the victim's still alive and breathing while others will call for an ambulance or bring them to the nearest hospital by themselves.
If the victim's lucky, the suspect/culprit would be brought to the same hospital [hopefully not in the same ambulance] as him/her.

Our bystanders at least take part. Suicides in a highway are a different story though.

BUT! That's when it comes to roadside accidents. Most still do turn a blind eye when it comes to accidents or incidents.

One time. I heard something from our neighbors like not being able to sleep one night because they heard somebody who like being raped or tortured or something... I wonder if they even bothered to check. I didn't hear anything though, or anything enough to wake me up.

Oh Shin, one of the memes in SanCom is that when it's china, it explodes. I'm reading the comments right now if somebody said the joke yet.
(10-17-2011, 07:39 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2011, 06:37 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]That was INCREDIBLY fucked up. Sad But you know, the same thing can totally happen here. Sad

'Can', yes. But here, somebody would actually try to help and check if the victim's still alive and breathing while others will call for an ambulance or bring them to the nearest hospital by themselves.
If the victim's lucky, the suspect/culprit would be brought to the same hospital [hopefully not in the same ambulance] as him/her.

Our bystanders at least take part. Suicides in a highway are a different story though.

Oh Shin, one of the memes in SanCom is that when it's china, it explodes. I'm reading the comments right now if somebody said the joke yet.

I don't believe that someone will help right away. I'm sure madaming mag uusi, but help won't necessarily come right away. Blaming the good samaritan can also happen here.
wow it really is sad because shit like that happens all the time in the U.S, and problably everywere else. someone gets ran over by a car or bike, people look at the victim and go on their marry way like they didnt just see a person with a broken bone bleeding out right on the street. my dad was telling me a story a few months ago how he was running doing his daily exercise and he saw a women that must have been 80 years old get ran over by a person on a bike, and the dude just went on his way like he didnt hit anything, then as he walked over to help people were just stepping over her as she was bleeding from a big bruise on her head like she was dog shit . of course he called 911 but it really makes me sad to live in a world like this. and i thought compasion was what seperate humans and animals.
Haven't contributed here in a while.

May your god/s save your souls.

(mod edit: NSFW!!! Hell, it's NSFL!) - Nix
(I actually thought of putting it in the Extraterrestials thread. Tongue) - Serene

[Image: 311748_307914609223569_100000150967079_1...4116_n.jpg]
Fear