The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
[Image: 1163478095428pa7.jpg]
[Image: 2880cq8.jpg]
FUN WITH FOOD!

Some nice articles for you today.

How to make Strawberry Pop-Tart Blowtorches

Shining Grapes

A very informative musing on transubstantiation, the belief that Christians are cannibals.
[b]i think my hobby is posting these kind of satisfying images[b]
[Image: ruxog2.jpg]
Russia to make "emo" a crime

Quote:Rex Features
Russian authorities are considering legislation aimed at heading off the "dangerous teen trend" of emo culture.

Officials have drafted measures in a document titled Government Strategy In The Sphere of Spiritual And Ethical Education.

Among the moves supported are strong regulation of websites and banning young people dressed in an emo style from schools and government buildings.

The document states that emos are aged from 12 to 16, wear black and pink, and have long, black hair which may "cover half the face". Other characteristics identified include black fingernails, black belts with studs and pins, and ear and eyebrow piercings.

Conservatives in Russia believe that a "negative ideology" encourages depression, social withdrawal and suicide, according to The Moscow Times.

Dozens of emos are said to have demonstrated against the plans in the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk earlier this week.

In the UK, fans of My Chemical Romance protested outside the offices of the Daily Mail in May at what they saw as unfair coverage of the emo band.

Kudos to the next guy who can come up with a mandatory "In Soviet Russia..." joke.

I can't think of anyBye
Twin-Skies Wrote:Kudos to the next guy who can come up with a mandatory "In Soviet Russia..." joke.

In Soviet Russia, officials rule.

.... now where's my kudos?
theGrim Wrote:
Twin-Skies Wrote:Kudos to the next guy who can come up with a mandatory "In Soviet Russia..." joke.

In Soviet Russia, officials rule.

.... now where's my kudos?

[Image: Kudos.jpg]
Enjoy the sugar rushLOL

[Image: political-pictures-washington-monum.jpg]

[Image: political-pictures-pope-benedict-sp.jpg]
[Image: dairyfailmc7.jpg]
total anime fan Worship
[Image: f1xxg6.jpg]
[Image: e624k1.jpg]
[Image: x35ox2.jpg]
Worship
OMG!? a shuffle mobile DO WANT Drool Drool Drool
At last - an Olympic event I know the Philippine team can get a gold in.

[Image: political-pictures-riot-police-beij.jpg]

Our police have had plenty of practice after all...LOL
GREEN MONEY KA NA MANNY! hahahahaha

[Image: 33d84y0.jpg]

but the americans didn't post you in their dollars rofl!

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C1-Wgkh2bOc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C1-Wgkh2bOc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

hora
Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me matte
kotchi wo muite SUKI da to itte
sou Nice to Meet You Good to See You kitto
atashi no omoi anata no HA-TO ni
tonde tonde tonde yuke
ma - yo - wa - na - i

Worship