The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dat kissy face LOL
Boy dies after masturbating 42 times;
http://www.atlnightspots.com/2011/boy-di...g-42-times
Completely NSFL

man thats brutal. poor mice. good thing i already finished eating lunch before i viewed this. in my head tho i can hear pudge go "Fresh Meat!"
Hmmmmmm, swimming mouse torsos... maybe I should post something to soften the mood?

Woman bid to be world's fattest
(09-04-2011, 03:56 PM)medusa0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmmmm, swimming mouse torsos... maybe I should post something to soften the mood?

Woman bid to be world's fattest

she could always get in touch with the epic meal time crew XD

I wonder if the dubber did that "Amuroo~" thing intentionally. His next line just made it worse. LOL
Probably more AWESOME than WTF. I'm not sure. But either way, we need to go to Russia.

Witness the power of being on video.

TL;DW: Russian guy gropes a thousand breasts in public.
yes, let us go to Russia my friends ^__________^
Might be offensive.

[Image: jEjnu.jpg]

Hahaha I remember stuff like this from school.

Men beware. O_O
Saw through it on the first look, no bs. :|

Anyway, look at his "kamot-ulo" expression as he found out LOL
very hard to spot it if you arent looking for it, but the shoulders are little too square for a lady of that height and build. the guy's decision made me remember this saying "ang taong gipit, sa bakla kumakapit" hahahahaha (kay Tado ata galing yun eh)
If you google this, the full story will reveal that the contestants were already told the truth prior to filming. Their initial reaction was more violent and the winner actually punched the producer.
This is just one golden Fist of The North Star moment I'd like to share because my morning just started right after watching it.