The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: P1010136.jpg]

[Image: ps3spellingmistake.jpg]

undoubtedly Japan made LOL
On our way to Rockwell earlier to buy stuff for tomorrow (me and Trace-02), we came across:

[Image: iloveacom4.jpg]

We were so stressed out because of work and we looked really strange... Its a good thing she didn't run away from Trace-02 (he took her picture with her consent).

I didn't know that girls liked AC so much! I never knew! Smile)
Shock
Lord_Leperman Wrote:On our way to Rockwell earlier to buy stuff for tomorrow (me and Trace-02), we came across:

[Image: iloveacom4.jpg]

We were so stressed out because of work and we looked really strange... Its a good thing she didn't run away from Trace-02 (he took her picture with her consent).

I didn't know that girls liked AC so much! I never knew! Smile)
Shock
Im sure you confirmed that AC meant Armored Core yes?

*still in doubt*

*shakes head*
Wow. Although her AC doesn't really mean AC, presumably, that still won my attention. lol
Shintetsu Wrote:Wow. Although her AC doesn't really mean AC, presumably, that still won my attention. lol

Indeed, remove censor pls. LOL j/k
WTF Rick. How'd you guys convince her to have her picture taken? XD
Take a good long look guys...
[Image: tim01.jpg]

It may be years before I ever wear anything like that again LOL
Bakit sa WTF thread ka nag post lol

Two words: Assumption College. She looks good without her head too. LOL

Also: Our own Powerjuice pun.
[Image: fbi29s.jpg]

Assume that I only have Paint, YouTube and Tinypic to work with. LOL
WTF!? bert ikaw ba yan LOL
lol lol LOL
OK yung Obama vs. McCain ah!
Ellipsis...
Slightly not safe for work.

Also, furries.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ck14LKBI9GM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ck14LKBI9GM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>