The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-23-2009, 09:56 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha oo nga noh. Bakit walang blood stains. Tongue

Can someone translate this for me? I got haha and blood stains.Happy
Quote:Hahaha oo nga noh. Bakit walang blood stains.

hahaha yeah, how come there aren't any blood stains?
The next time you're stuck in line because of bag checks or searches, look on the bright side - at least you're not in as much trouble as this poor chap:

NYC man says NYPD stopped him 21 times in subway

Quote:NEW YORK - A native New Yorker of South Asian descent claims police have stopped and searched him 21 times in the subway because of his race.

In a lawsuit filed Thursday by the New York Civil Liberties Union, Jangir Sultan, 32, says he is of Kashmiri descent and has dark eyes and brown skin and looks Middle Eastern. The occupational therapist says he was born in Brooklyn and has lived in New York nearly his entire life.

Sultan says he was stopped at various subway stations around the city after the New York Police Department implemented a search program in response to bombings in London in 2005.

At first, he said, he regarded the searches as a necessary part of life to prevent another terrorist attack. But then he started asking around, and realized none of his friends were being stopped with the same frequency, according to the lawsuit against the city and the NYPD filed in Brooklyn's federal court.
Get this, a couple of days ago I went to Taco Bell and they weren't serving anyone. I asked why and they said that they're computers were down and they were OUT OF TACO MEAT!!! WTF....

A strange thing I've noticed. At every KFC I've been to only Latino/Hispanic/Mexican people work there. And at every Taco Bell only African Americans work there. Now what I'm wondering is if this is to prevent these races from eating their own merchandise.

BTW, I'm not serious about the reason why k. If I offended anyone by presenting these stereotypes, go jump off a cliff.Happy
Hahahaha no, I think your reasoning is right on. LOL Except that when it's Asian food, you still see Asians rendering the service. LOL

But what I found amusing there in the US is how some cheap "Chinese" buffets just get a bunch of mainstream Asian dishes, like tempura (okay, not REALLY Japanese either), sushi, dimsum, etc., and pass them off as Chinese food. XD There was even Pizza, fries, and Apple Pie a la mode in that one that I went to. LOL
[Image: untitled.jpg]
Jollibee + McDonald... nc!
At least the people who work the chinese buffet are authentic. I swear the only thing they know in english is thank you. It's not a bad thing ya know. I just get worried when they all talk in their language together and start laughing. "They have no idea that they're eating their own cats!" followed by uncontrolled laughter.
My aunt is attending a 3day special training in a very expensive school... by very expensive I mean THIS expensive...

[Image: wow.jpg]

Jawdrop
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/world/...f6e78c78d5

Quote:UN anti-blasphemy measures have sinister goals, observers say

Islamic countries Monday won United Nations backing for an anti-blasphemy measure Canada and other Western critics say risks being used to limit freedom of speech.

UNITED NATIONS - Islamic countries Monday won United Nations backing for an anti-blasphemy measure Canada and other Western critics say risks being used to limit freedom of speech.

Combating Defamation of Religions passed 85–50 with 42 abstentions in a key UN General Assembly committee, and will enter into the international record after an expected rubber stamp by the plenary later in the year.

I have a feelign they had Dawkins in mind when they drafted this mofo. Facepalm
Mitsubishi Scandal
[Image: MitsubushiScandal01.jpg]
[Image: MitsubushiScandal02.jpg]
[Image: MitsubushiScandal03.jpg]
[Image: MitsubushiScandal04.jpg]
[Image: MitsubushiScandal05.jpg]
Haha ang sharp nung mga litrato ah. LOL
ang linis ng shot ah! pati un kita? haha!

and... juggling bowling balls... not a good idea
[Image: BURGERwtf.jpg]